Cinnamon Bear Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
$198
Alpenhof Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Mammoth Lakes)
$169
$164
$239
Travelocity
The Village Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)
$229
Mammoth Creek Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
$160
Juniper Springs Resort(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
$209
$269
Snowcreek Resort(Mammoth Lakes)
$215
All reviewsindoor poolcar washmade to order eggschevron stationwestern hotelscovered parkingfree breakfastfresh fruitbreakfast was excellentwould stay here againmiddle of townvery nice hotelthird floorone night staybeds were comfortablefront desk staffthe room was nice
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We had never been to Mammoth Lakes so did not know what to expect. We are Rewards members and when we arrived the hotel had our room and key ready to go. They made us feel important. The room was small to manuever but had nice furniture and nice king sized bed. The room seemed to be an upgrade. The lady at the counter (sorry did not get name) was very helpful with information on food and what to do in area. Fitness room needs upgrading. Did not use the pool or spa but it is indoors and looked very well kept. The breakfast is awesome. They serve scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, pancakes and much more in a cafe setting, but buffet style. The meal was included in our stay. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable. We will be back!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2010

We had a standard room which was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, we had a view of the storage facility out back. What I liked best was that most everything was included for the price: wi-fi in the room, breakfast (a big hit), use of the children's video game room, indoor pool, business center, fitness center and parking. I also liked, and this sounds very silly, the shower curtain. The top half of it is transparent so you can see out and makes taking a shower a bit less claustrophobic. I do agree with another poster in that my shower was lukewarm at best. When my wife showered later, however, she had no problem. Also, the sink is outside the bathroom. This could be a plus for some, but not me. I get up early an don't want to wake the family, so I had to shave in the shower. The lobby was nice with a fireplace and big screen. The staff was vey nice too. The location was very convenient too. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance. And several beautiful lakes were a short drive away. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2010

We stayed here recently for a last-minute ski trip and we were very happy with our choice. The price was right, the room was comfortable and clean (and we were really just looking for a clean place to sleep when we weren't on the slopes). My 9 year old was delighted with the indoor pool and everyone took advantage of the breakfast buffet (included in our stay).

The hotel was comfortable, the service professional and the room was spotlessly clean. The microwave and mini-fridge were nice to have. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I visited the Best Western at the beginning of March this year with my husband and friends. What a great ski hotel. Staff were really friendly, especially Brian the barman. Great hot tub and fantastic free breakfast. Will definitely recommend to anyone visiting Mammoth and will be visiting again.

Anyone who hasn't been skiing in Mammoth do not know what they are missing - it is fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2010

OK...I wasn't expecting much...but I was so pleased!!!.

First off...many people complain about the lower floors looking into the hill...so a note here....ask for the 3rd floor! There is a huge snow pack...the hotel cant do anything about that! We had room 336....all the way on the end...never heard a single ski boot all day and night. It was super quiet and the place was packed! Sure a snowplow was on the lot at 5am...but that happens anywhere you stay if they have some decent snow removal. The alternative is nasty having to shovel yourself out and that cuts into your ski time. There are carports to keep you car from getting too dumped on.

OK...the room was great. Beds were comfy...pillows were OK...I'd bring my own next time...heater worked...big flat screen TV...internet wifi...bathroom...its all just fine. Jacuzzi was perfect...strong jets and hot water...pool is small so dont expect to swim laps. Breakfast was great...fresh waffles, pancakes, eggs and bacon...I thought the potatoes were iffy...i like them crisper. Good service, lots to eat...Oh this was a great idea!

I will never understand why people stay at a Best Western and complain because it isn't a Westin...wake up people...if you want a Westin, go pay through the nose. For 2 guys...two nights was $170 each. What a steal! I would have had to pay a $20 for the amount of food I ate...and we were so well fed, we never even stopped on the mountain for lunch. We skied straight through...I figure this place saved me $35 a day in food.

I like condo life myself...but the next time I'm going skiing with one buddy, this is my new place. I've stayed at low rent places in Mammoth (motel 6, travel lodge, Holiday Inn, Shilo Inn...this place isn't close to those...this place is clean and nice. I've been coming to Mammoth since my Dad took me in 1964. I've seen lots of places come and go and I know the place like the back of my hand. Dont believe the bad reviews. Those people are clueless. This place rocked. I'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends