“Wonderful food and pampering service experience”

Whitebark Restaurant, Bar & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Whitebark Restaurant, Bar & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 91 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Canyon Blvd
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We ate here for my 52nd birthday. I was a little apprehensive being this was located inside a hotel ( Westin ) and after the disaster of a experience we had at Nevados the night before. Sooo glad we ate here !! The service was top notch. The sommelier recommended a cabernet (2008 Feather) that she said was her favorite and turns out it was one of the more reasonably priced bottles. The braised short ribs and my filet were awesome. They also have a sushi bar so we split a roll for an app and it was excellent as well. Great atmosphere, food and service.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great Happy Hour menu. Food tastefully arranged and portions were excellent. This is conveniently located inside the Westin Monache.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is off the Lobby of the Westin Hotel. Great food here, we had the salmon and the special,the halibut. Staff very friendly and helpful. Appetizers were just average.

This isn't the place to take children too as the menu is expensive and geared towards adults.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

USUALLY, steak and sushi are a bad combo...but I wasn't really thinking and I did that... Rib Eye was PERFECT and the sushi was very good. I was quite surprised that the quality of the food was dead on. I will definitely stop by here again in the near future. BEST sushi in town, bar none.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a hotel restaurant in the Westin. The food was really very good with a very nice ambiance. We stayed there and we're glad for such a nice plac so eat.