“Nice ambiance”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tavern
Transit: Red Line
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Had a really enjoyable meal here and found the staff really good. While it wasn't a cheap establishment the service and quality of the food was good and the experience was very pleasant.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

First impressions were that the interior was a little drab but our server was very friendly. I ordered the fish trio, which was delicious and nicely executed. Most other party members went for steaks and while they said their meals were ok, they weren't as good as what they'd had in other local restaurants. It's also quite pricey and for what we'd paid, I would probably be looking for a bit more.....

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Chart House is a chain but always meets my expectation. The menu includes a variety of delicious dishes and their dessserts are excellent. There's a lovely fireplace area to either eat or enjoy a drink. Be sure to make a reservation because it fills quickly especially on weekends.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

The food was subpar, worst Caesar salad anywhere our entrees delivered within 2 minutes of our salads. My prime rib over cooked and tough. Wife and son had Steak and my other guest had Ahi, they all felt it was marginal . Chocolate Lava cake was the only good item, coffee was cold and had to make a new pot. Never got a refill.

Won't offer my referral here!

2  Thank Neillibin
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The service was great, the drinks on time but not a lot of choices on the menu. In fact, I don't think the menu has changed much in the last ten years. This could be good or bad depending on what you're looking for. The restaurant was clean and decor updated and modern. It was a little loud but that's to be expected at such a busy time of year. Overall, I enjoyed my meal.