“Rustic condo”
Loft Bathroom
Balcony with Mountain View
Great View from Balcony
Great View from Balcony
Outside of Vacation Rental (Upper Unit)
Ramp to Reach Staircase of Unit
Val d'Isere Entrance
Val d'Isere Outdoor Spa & BBQ Area (Year-Round)
Val d'Isere Outdoor Pool (Summer Only)
Val d'Isere Outdoor Spa and Pool
Val d'Isere Winter Complex Picture
Val d'Isere Borders the National Forest
Val d'Isere has Great Views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carolyn D
“Extremely Disappointing!”
Reviewed February 22, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I have stayed at 3 of the 4 1-Bdrm w/Lofts that are available at Val d'Isere. The others were all perfectly fine, but #7 was VERY DISAPPOINTING. First of all, you have to walk up a long sloped walkway to get to the stairs that is treacherous to say the least. The first day I fell 5 times. After that, I wouldn't walk on it without holding on to the rail. It is advertised as sleeping 6, and we were a group of 5, so we expected to have plenty of dishes. In the other Val d'Isere condos, there were plenty of coffee mugs-maybe 10 big mugs, but in #7 there were only 5 SMALL coffee cups, so we had to wash them several times a day. There was no can opener-only a primitive instrument we used to stab the can to open it. I felt this was dangerous, in fact. Further, since 2 out of the 5 of us were not skiing or snowboarding, and It was my guests first time to Mammoth, I had told them how nice it would be to sit by the fire and read. I came back after my first day of skiing to find that there had been no kindling or fire-starter provided for the fireplace, so my guests went all day without a fire. When we complained, a guy dropped off 6 pencil-thick pieces of wood and no starter, so we had to drive to Vons to purchase our own fire-starters. I am shocked that I paid the same price for condo #7 as for the other 1-Bdrm w/lLofts. Number 7 was so inferior to the others and I will never stay there again. I feel completely taken advantage of.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Akira714
San Clemente, California
“Rustic condo”
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The unit we rented was a rustic (meaning kind of old) two-story two-bedroom condo with a full kitchen, a sleeper sofa, and a single bed under the stairs. It's a bit run down but reasonably clean and very functional. They do not supply coffee so bring your own. You also need to jump through a few more hoops than at a normal hotel, e.g. pick up keys at the visitor bureau a bit over a mile away, run the dish washer upon check out, and take out your own trash upon checkout. The WiFi was fast and the location was within easy walking distance to the Village shops and restaurants. Over all, it was a reasonable facility for the price.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
San Diego

Az
Reviewed August 22, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
Aug 22, 2012
I am so sorry to hear about your issues with this unit. Very strange, we've gotten quite a few positive reviews for this unit/complex and have never heard of a problem with creaking. I know we had a big thunderstorm while you were here and there were some complaints of people playing in the pool very late. Regardless, I really am sorry that your trip was hampered by these issues. I would like to offer you 15% off a future stay with us should you decide to return to Mammoth. Thank you so much for the feedback!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing