“Mountain Bike Trail Heaven”

Mammoth Mountain Bike Park
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular spot to rent mountain bikes and equipment for a day of biking on Mammoth Mountain.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Tons of great trails here from beginner to expert. The staff here was super helpful and friendly. My family had a great time here this summer.

There are newer reviews for Mammoth Mountain Bike Park

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We drove to the Bike Park at the top of Mammoth mountain and rented mountain bikes. You have several options of bike paths in which to ride. We took the easiest bike path and at the end of the bike path it spills you into the downtown area. They have a shuttle bus stop that picks you up and takes you back up the mountain. It's very organized and a lot of fun!

1  Thank Hartes62012
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

My son is a motocross and downhill mountain bike racer and mammoth is his favorite mountain. They have trains for all pros of beginners like me.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

we have rented downhill bikes at the mountain many times with a courteous staff and top of the line rental bikes. on our 2nd day of renting a rocky mountain flatline top of the line demo, my son had the front wheel collapse on the velocity downhill on a table top jump, sending him over the bars and slamming him down without a seconds notice. he slammed his head, arms,shoulder,hip and knee. he is 14 years old and 130lbs complete failure of the wheel. thank god he walked away. then we were charged for the wheel. after we had spent about 600 bucks in rentals over the 2 days. ive rented the same bikes in a larger size and had great times but imagine landing that sweet 2nd table going probably 25-30mph and having the front wheel collapse? horrifying we got the top of the line bike to avoid this stuff. and hes an expert.

1  Thank Don474
Reviewed September 3, 2013

First time riding a mountain bike! I felt so comfortable and secure in the mountain bike they provided that I was going really fast. I obviously ended up falling, but that's my fault for my carelessness. Overall, it was a great experience and would do it again.