“Awesome variety of Trails”

Mammoth Mountain Bike Park
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular spot to rent mountain bikes and equipment for a day of biking on Mammoth Mountain.
Havertown, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome variety of Trails”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

First of all- I need to make it clear that I did not ride, but rather rented for my son. That being said, I rode the Gondola up to the top of the mountain twice and was impressed by the number of trails and options for various skill levels available. The staff was very accommodating, and my son really enjoyed the experience. I can't imagine there is another similar park in the US that even comes close to this.

• Korean first
Llanelli, UK
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Stunning location”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I spent 2 days riding here and there's plenty of trails to keep everyone happy without it ever getting crowded. Bike rental is a bit expensive though so a 4 not a 5. 20 dollars for the gondola ride to the top of Mammoth mountain for walkers though is a rip off, very poor value

Bradford, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great trails”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great trails available from top of mountain right down to village. Loads of options for short periods, full days and lessons. unlimited passes on gondola a shuttle buses makes access easy. Full equipment hire available - bikes, helmets and protective pads. A great way to keep older children entertained for the day.

Coronado, California
“Mammoth Bike Park = FUN!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I spent 3 days riding at the bike park. My wife is a beginner to mtn biking and I am experienced in FS & HT. We were both riding 29er hardtails and still had way to much fun.
Take your time, get acclimated to the elevation. Wear Knee and Elbow Pads!
We rode mostly the intermediate trails. Off the Top to Beach Cruiser and back to the Gondola was a good starter trail. The biggest of its challenges being the sand/ loose gravel.
Brake Through was a little bit harder because of the rocks, sand and a bit of climbing but ended with the easy downtown trail to the village. From there we rode the shuttle back to the gondola.
For more XC riding we enjoyed taking Brake Though-Lincoln Express-Lower Skid Marks-Juniper then rode to the village. This route had more climbing, rocks, roots and sand. It was my favorite ride.
Our bikes worked great though full suspension might be the preferred ride. It all depends on your skill and preference. We can't wait to go back and ride even more of the trails. We loved it!

rsm
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mountain Biking in Mammoth Mountain, CA”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Well maintained trails, bridges, jumps and easy to access mountain via gondola or ski lift. All the staff are super friendly. While it has been the largest crowd I've seen in years (4th of July weekend) the mountain and activities are so vast that everyone gets spread out and you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the beautiful mountains. I love it here!!!!

Visited July 2013