“Very comfortable, cozy and well-appointed condo...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Complex BBQ area
Front of the condo
Sunny pool area
Hot tub just steps from the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
trishak79
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very comfortable, cozy and well-appointed condo with great location”
Reviewed October 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had an excellent stay here in this beautiful condo! It's well-appointed with very comfortable sofa and bed, large kitchen with every appliance, large bathroom and an extra vanity/sink area just off the bedroom, which was very nice. The bed was amazingly comfortable with luxurious bedding and blankets; so soft and cozy we didn't want to get up! There is WiFi and there are two TVs - one in the living room and one in bedroom. Great location just off Lake Mary Rd. Walking distance to Mammoth Brewery, the Village and restaurants. Condo is situated only about 50 feet from the complex's pool and jacuzzi area which is so convenient! Very quiet here; we had a wonderful, cozy stay - thank you!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 16, 2018
I'm so glad you had a great vacation and enjoyed the condo! You were wonderful guests and I hope to see you again in the future!
139jamie
Redlands, California
“Best Mammoth Condo!”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have stayed in tons of Airbnb's and this is definitely in my top 3 favorite places that I've been to. The location can simply not get any better. It is walking distance to Mammoth brewery, the village (which has a bunch of amazing restaurants, shops, etc.) and even Starbucks. We went horseback riding which was only a few miles down the road from them which made it super convenient. There is kayaking and bike rentals also very close! The place was stocked with plenty of cooking spices and essentials. The kitchen had literally everything from a blender to a crockpot so I would recommend buying some groceries and cooking! The pool and jacuzzi are right next door and very nice. Bed is extremely comfortable with an amazing down comforter.Plenty of towels and she provides even little extras like shampoo/conditioner and a first aid kit. Overall such an amazing weekend for my boyfriend and I! I would highly recommend it for any traveling couples or a small family.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing