“Great lunch, friendly service”
Review of Perry's Italian Cafe - CLOSED

Perry's Italian Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Location a strip mall with outdoor and indoor dining. I had a wonderful sandwich, while my husband enjoyed a salmon salad. Our server could not have been nicer and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had tried Garlic bread and two types of Pastas. Very delicious. They gave us a bowl of past with tomato sauce for kids as a complimentary. The basil sauce sphagetti is heavenly. Great place.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate outside, because it was a warm evening and it was cooler outside then the inside dining area.

We were seated probably, and drink orders were taken. The drink orders were a bit slow in coming. Our food order was taken and was also slow in coming.

During the meal, a water refill was requested from the waitress. The water refill never appeared. The restaurant appeared to be short a waitress.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Conveniently located on Main Street, thie is easy to find and there is heaps of parking. Helpful and friendly service with good variety to the menu. Restaurant is clean and freshly decorated. Good prices. No wifi available.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Everyone needs to be cautioned and aware of this restaurant.Grosses thing I've ever witnessed behind a swinging partition. Sitting in a section were I can see in the kitchen area, I noticed a small brunett lady talking to a guy. She has straight black shoulder length hair. I was told by a near by clothing store,she is an owner. I noticed her wipeing her hair with an open palm hand. Over and Over she kept running her hand and fingers through the side of her head in a petting motion. Then the unbeleiveable happened. She pulled out a stainless steel bin from a lower ice box.She grabbed a bowl and stuck her dirty petting hand(without washing it) in the container and pulled out a hand full of salad and put it in the bowl. Then she put some other stuff on it with the same dirty hand and served it to a table across from me. I was ready to throw up and had to leave the restaurant. Sitting alone, I never had a server welcome or attend my table. I was sitting in the front booths at a window seat were you couldn't miss me coming out from the kitchens swinging doors entrance. I can only wonder what other dirty surprises go on in the kitchen and behind the swinging doors? I was told to try the Good Life Cafe on Old Mammoth Rd behind the Chart House and loved it.

2  Thank woodskijoe