“Very yummy”

Nik-N-Willie's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #34 of 90 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

If you would like a very good pizza with a nice atmosphere, Nik N Willie`s is a good place to go. My only negative is that I feel that it is a little expensive. For a few pizzas and an order of cheese garlic bread we spent more than $50. One nice option is that they have a take n bake pizza which is a few dollars cheaper. I have never tried that as we are always ready to eat. The cheese bread was delicious and the pizza was very good. The sauce is not too overwhelming & there is not too much cheese. The toppings were plentiful. We will definitely return

There are newer reviews for Nik-N-Willie's Pizza & Subs

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We have used this place for more than 30 years when we want a beautiful pizza, made exactly to our order. Often, we take it home and bake it in ourselves so we can eat it piping hot at our convenience. Bonus! When you arrive in town from a long drive down south, stop by Nik-N-Willie's and get a pie, take it to the condo, pop the pie in the oven. By the time you've unloaded the car, dinner's ready. Can't beat it.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This place is a good casual place to get fresh pizza. The crust was tasty and the ingredients on the pizzas were fresh and tasty and generously added. They have a few booths and tables for eating there or you can get your pizza for take-out. I had to eat our vegetarian pizza with a fork and knife because there were so many veggies on top. I prefer a few less veggies but it was very enjoyable pizza.

Their TV was out of order and the server didn't know how to turn it back on, which was slightly annoying because they had a great old episode of Starsky & Hutch playing when we sat down and then it cut out.

The food was served promptly and the staff was professional and friendly. It's a solid place to get pizza in Mammoth.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

all the pizzas are awesome. I love the bbq chicken in particular. it's a real mom and pop place! I hit it every time i'm in mammoth!

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

It was my oldest daughters 10th birthday weekend. They cooks let my daughters make the pizza. Food was great and we will come back the next time we are in town.