“A good time”

Nik-N-Willie's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #23 of 98 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

It was my oldest daughters 10th birthday weekend. They cooks let my daughters make the pizza. Food was great and we will come back the next time we are in town.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The crew here is super friendly and the customer service is outstanding. I love how they bake the toppings under the cheese!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The reason i say very good is because it is much more edible than the Bishop, Ca nick n willies, that place has turned into a dump!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We ate here based on reviews and we were a bit underwhelmed. The pizza tastes a lot like Shakeys with a heavy tomato / ketchup sauce. The place is very small and not too accommodating with large families with small children. The prices are not bad and the food was served quickly. Parking was an issue since they only have a bout 5-6 spots in front. The staff was neither friendly nor rude but it was obvious that they knew we were tourists and did not go out of their way to be friendly. I felt that I was annoying them because I asked a lot of questions about their specialty pizza. I would probably not go back to this place because of the many other choices in mammoth lakes.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed at the Sierra Nevada Lodge and this place is minutes away on foot so tried it out. Tasty tasty pizza and really friendly service make this place worth a visit. Lots of options and everything made fresh. They do sub way style sandwiches too!