“Great sandwhiches”

Nik-N-Willie's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #35 of 90 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Quality food at a good price. A favorite with locals. Not much atmosphere, but that does not matter.

There are newer reviews for Nik-N-Willie's Pizza & Subs

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

To be sure, the sandwiches and salads are tasty and the staff is very friendly. Obviously the locals like them and enjoy visiting.

The food is unfortunately expensive for what you get. My sandwhich, salad and beer cost me more than $15.00 US which is steep considering I'm eating off a paper plate! NAND they seriously need to revamp he interior.

Next time, I'll try elsewhere...

Reviewed August 1, 2012

After a long day of hiking, we stopped by and picked up a take and bake to make at the condo we rented. It was fantasic. On our side, we just had pepperoni and our friends had four veggie toppings on their half. We were all quite happy with our choices. The crust was really good!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We ate here and the food was excellent. It was a little pricey but they gave me a free beer while I was waiting for our pizza to cooked.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Casual dine-in or takeout pizza. Good pizza & salads. We takeout from here at least once per year when visiting Mammoth. I'd have to give Giovanni's the nod for best wings however. Go here...you won't be sorry...but not fancy if you're dining in.