“Wonderful Experience!”

Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center
Reviewed May 7, 2013

they are extremely helpful and instructional if you are not savvy into cross country skiing. The Restraunt they have there is Delicious!....The whole atmosphere and surroundings are absolutely perfect. wonderful escape!

All reviews
"boots"
"picnic"
"summer"

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was my first visit to Tamarack and I will definitely be going back. The views are beautiful, the trails are nicely groomed, there are many trails to choose from, the rental equipment is great and the staff is very friendly. My only (slight) complaint is that I find it a little bit expensive (~$25 per day for a trail pass and ~$30 per day for rentals) - at this price I feel like I need to ski all day to get my money's worth!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We spent two nights here in one of the cabins. Ours, in fact, Cabin 208, was tiny but just perfect for Peggy and me. The main lodge has several rooms with shared baths; we preferred to pay a little more to have the privacy. Tamarack is a beautiful place, here since 1928, on the edge of a lovely lake literally at the foot of the mountain.We have skied cross-country here before, and the trails are well-kept. The main lobby of the lodge has a huge fireplace. They have a Continental breakfast for guests. We really enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Perfectly groomed, extremely nice and helpful staff that works there because they love cross country skiing! The lakes basin is particularly beautiful in the winter and I feel so lucky to be up there every time I go!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center is a nice break from the crowds on the downhill slopes. Good equipment rental, well groomed trails. I always try to work in at least one day of cross country while I am on a ski vacation - burns a lot of calories! Which you can put back on at the great Tamarack Lodge restaurant.

1  Thank OCOzzie