“GREAT for the Price, Except for One Thing!”

Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Albany, New York
“GREAT for the Price, Except for One Thing!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed here for the first time since the price of the Hampton Inn next door has gone up so much! Nice to be able to park right outside your room. Check in was easy and the man was very polite. Wish there was a little booklet or something explaining stuff in the room, like being able to use the fitness room next door, or where the nearest eateries/stores are.
Shower is GREAT, and having a sink inside and another outside the bathroom is very handy. Towels are luxurious! TV is big and clear! Beds are thick and comfy. Could have used an extra blanket. Having 2 luggage racks is useful. Breakfast was a great treat. Not too often do even the high-end hotels have BACON! And lots of seating. The juice choices are great.
The two things that prevented us from having a perfect experience: the cleaning service left a dirty pillowcase on one sink and the corners of the room hadn't been cleaned in a while, and MOST especially: the HVAC unit is EXTREMELY noisy. Anywhere near the window is COLD--when the unit is on, you can't even talk in a normal voice or sleep. When the unit is off, it is nice and quiet but quickly gets cold.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
I‘m so glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Best Western. Thanks for the complements and we do appreciate your feedback it’s very valuable for us; I addressed the housekeeping and maintenance issues with my department managers and the problems were fixed. I do hope to see you again soon in the near future. All the best…

Managing Director- Richard Sanchez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The bed was comfortable, the room was clean. the staff very friendly and helpful. The price was very reasonable. The staff went out of their way to help me with whatever I needed. I would stay here again if I return to the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to fill out a survey. We take pride in what we do and hospitality it’s what we do best. Again, we appreciate your positive comments and I’ll share them with the staff. Save travels…

Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our two night stay was most pleasureable. All the amenities necessary. Very pet friendly. Clean, comfortable and very accommodating staff. Great access to Bethlehem, Sands Casino and highways to everywhere you need to go. Hotel can even accommodate large parties and business needs. I highly reccommend this facility.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
I am so happy to hear that our staff and location met all your expectations; as you mentioned we’re pet friendly and also we feature a full restaurant, bar lounge and catering facilities for all your needs. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Excellent Physical facility and excellent staff. The location was key to the Bethlehem, Allentown, Easton area for us and the convenience to the Airport and Interstate 476 ( PA Turnpike)was critical.)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for staying with us. I do hope we see you again soon in the near future you come back to the Bethlehem area. Safe travels…

Boston, MA, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

It was Good. The staff, from the moment I called until the time I checked out, was unfailingly courteous and helpful. For an inexpensive room, the facilities and breakfast buffet (which I ate only 1 day out of 3; and only bacon and fruit) and lounge were pretty nice. I had heavy things to carry and, though I'd booked a room with 1 king-sized bed, the desk clerk asked if I'd like to change to a different room (with 2 full beds) on the first floor. The room conveniently had a back door that made it easy to load & unload. Smell is important to me. Everything smelled ok. The bathroom was passably clean, but not what I'm used to; not a big deal, but a couple hairs. I am a late sleeper, so I had the "Do Not Disturb" sign out until 12:30 or so (no point being interrupted while you're getting ready); the maid service slipped a note under the door saying they'd respect the sign and would not service the room, but to call the front desk if I wanted service. I'd never had a hotel do that before. The 2nd day I did call when I was leaving; when I got back there were fresh towels and all was clean. The heater was loud.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. I addressed the bathroom issue with my Executive Housekeeping Manger and it was rectified, also gave them your complements for the service they provided to added value to your experience. Once again, thank you for choosing our Best Western.

Managing Director- Richard sanchez
brooklyn
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is the place we call home away from home. Best Western Plus never disappoints. The staff, the rooms, the breakfast, always lives up to my expectations. I never find anything to really complain about. If I did, I know the staff or management would rectify it without hesitation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel amenities and also glad to know that we met you’re your expectations. I do hope to see you again in the near future. Happy Holidays!!

United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We got a great price for one evening stay. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The decor is simple, but they have up-to-date TVs in the rooms, beds were very comfortable, bathrooms were clean and simply updated, the facility had a nice ballroom, and nice lounge/bar. (Though the bar tender during the cocktail hour of the wedding held there didn't have much of a selection for drinks nor had the bartender even heard of something as simple as a Mai Tai or green apple martini- whether it was his lack of knowledge or the lack in liquor selection, this was a little disconcerting.) The check-out process was simple and quick.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re making progress with our hotel’s renovations, during the first quarter next year fresh paint, carpet and mattresses will be installed plus many other upgrades. I hope to see you return soon to our property.