Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$143
$125
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$80
$131
$119
Hampton.com
$89
$67
$111
$199
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$109
Courtyard
$159
$143
Travelocity
All reviewstwo sinksoutdoor poolroom was cleanlehigh valleybreakfast buffethousekeeping staffbagelseasy accesssands casinobwmarthanightclubmicrowavehighwayeventcourtyardallentown
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I can tell you that my husband and I always enjoy our stay at the Best Western. It's in a prime location in the Lehigh Valley where you have access to a wide range of restaurants and recreational activities. Let's not forget shopping also! The staff at the Best Western is also one of the most professional and hospitable you can find. It's also convenient because we can bring our pet, that's a big plus for us. We've been coming here for the last 4 to 6 years and we will most likely visit again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ESBusch, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you. We are delighted we are able to make your return visit to Lehigh Valley enjoyable for all members of your family. Our management team takes great pride in our teams guest service skills and appreciate your recognition of them.
We look forward to your patronage again in the future.

EB, Managing Director

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Live in the area but decided to stay at the hotel for a wedding I was attending. Great food and service at the wedding reception. The hotel is showing it's age but the accommodations were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was delicious and a nice full buffet. Staff at the Front Desk were very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to the hotel and enjoyed the wedding you were here to attend. Our catering facility the Hanover Grande Ballroom has become a highly requested spot for Weddings and Meetings in Lehigh Valley. Thank you again for staying with us.

E.B., Managing Director

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Not much more to add to the choir of "dated hotel, clean rooms, ok free breakfast" reviews. Got a good bid on Priceline and I was there over the President's Day weekend for 1 night. Wouldn't seek out this place for a stay but perfectly fine for a blind shot, low-bid auction stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your feedback and are looking at ways to continually improve our future guests' visits to the hotel. Our television upgrade has just been completed and we hope to start our next project in the next couple months.

E.B., Managing Director

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ended up staying at this property due to loss of power at my home. Wasn't expecting much but was very surprised how great the staff was. Everyone I encountered were smiling and said hello. Room was very clean but a little dated. Nice lounge to grab a drink in. Breakfast was better than I could have even imagined a free meal could be. Too bad the pool is only open during the season. I might have to make a weekend getaway to enjoy the large outdoor pool. Found a home for family visiting the area at the Best Western.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
ESBusch, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experiences concerning your recent visit to the hotel. We are pleased to be able to provide you and your family with a safe haven during your homes loss of power. I am very proud of my team and their commitment to ensuring our guest have a great visit. I will be sure to share your comments with them.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel and look forward to welcoming back you and your family again in the future.

E.Busch, Managing Director

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed for a weekend at a great rate. Staff in all areas were very friendly. Room was clean with average decor. They informed me at check-in I was getting a room with a brand new flatscreen television. I thought it would be a small 32" as I find in most hotels but was surprised it was a larger 37"LG and they had high definition stations. All areas I encountered in the hotel were clean but definitely could use some new carpeting in the hallway. Breakfast was one of the bests I have seen with friendly staff. Great location to get up to skiing. Overall great experience for my stay in Bethlehem.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at a great price. Our goal is provide a clean hotel at a good price with great guest service and we were able to accomplish that for your stay. We wll be passing on your feedback to our ownership to look at more ways to update our property.

Thank you again for staying with us. We know there are many choices out there and truly appreciate your patronage.

E.Busch, Managing Director