We were looking for a quick Bethlehem, PA getaway and found the Best Western Plus through a great deal on Priceline. The hotel is just a short drive into the town of Bethlehem.
The hotel definitely needs updating but it's clean and neat and the rooms are very spacious. The free breakfast is quite ample and our check in was quick and easy by a very lovely woman at the front desk.
Just know that if you stay on the 2nd floor that there is no elevator and it could be a very long walk to the lobby/restaurants area, so just ask.
The best part of our top was enjoying Emeril's Chop House. Yum! I'd come back to Bethlehem for that alone! I'm sure it's also much nicer in the area when it's warm and summertime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, this charming full-service hotel offers modern conveniences perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. The BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Pennsylvania's scenic Lehigh Valley, allowing guests easy access to popular attractions and surrounding cities, including Allentown, Easton and Philadelphia. Enjoy walking through historic Bethlehem or appreciate local art at Banana Factory®, the Allentown Art Museum or the unique SteelStacks®. There's plenty of family-friendly fun at the nearby Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, the DaVinci Discovery Center and Crayola® Factory. Or, hedge your bets at Sands Casino, just five miles away. Lehigh University and several other local colleges are also only minutes away from this Bethlehem hotel.Perfect for well-executed events and stunning weddings, this property is a premier event venue in Lehigh Valley. With more than 13,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, we can accommodate events of up to 800 people. Guests traveling on business will appreciate the hotel's full business services and close proximity to corporate locations such as the Lehigh Valley Industrial Park, Lehigh Valley Hospital, Specialty Minerals, Booch Rexroth and more. For added convenience, the BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley & Conference Center is just three miles from the Lehigh Valley International Airport. Each of the 192 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms at this pet-friendly Bethlehem hotel features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Start the day off with a complimentary full breakfast and unwind in the evening with a drink at the onsite restaurant or cocktail lounge, complete with live entertainment. Other hotel amenities include the largest outdoor swimming pool in the area, an exercise facility and children's activities.Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel Bethlehem
- Bethlehem Best Western
- Best Western Bethlehem