The grounds are beautiful, The pool is pretty and blue. The staff was very friendly, Amanda, Martha, (front desk) and Judy in the Foundry Restaurant is a doll. The room was immaculate, and smelled like lemon pledge.
Another upside is they also have room service until 10:00 pm. That and the breakfast buffet, you can't go wrong. The buffet that you pay for is much better than the free one. The buffet breakfast, gives you eggs, sausages, bacon, and home fries, plus you can also go to the free side for fruit, cereal, danish, etc.
Our first trip there was in April (my birthday) trip #2 was in July, and we're going back in August. We originally went because Sands Casino is like 10 minutes away, but I'd rather stay than play. I can't say how much I enjoy staying there, but for now I think I've said enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, this charming full-service hotel offers modern conveniences perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. The BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Pennsylvania's scenic Lehigh Valley, allowing guests easy access to popular attractions and surrounding cities, including Allentown, Easton and Philadelphia. Enjoy walking through historic Bethlehem or appreciate local art at Banana Factory®, the Allentown Art Museum or the unique SteelStacks®. There's plenty of family-friendly fun at the nearby Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, the DaVinci Discovery Center and Crayola® Factory. Or, hedge your bets at Sands Casino, just five miles away. Lehigh University and several other local colleges are also only minutes away from this Bethlehem hotel.Perfect for well-executed events and stunning weddings, this property is a premier event venue in Lehigh Valley. With more than 13,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, we can accommodate events of up to 800 people. Guests traveling on business will appreciate the hotel's full business services and close proximity to corporate locations such as the Lehigh Valley Industrial Park, Lehigh Valley Hospital, Specialty Minerals, Booch Rexroth and more. For added convenience, the BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley & Conference Center is just three miles from the Lehigh Valley International Airport. Each of the 192 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms at this pet-friendly Bethlehem hotel features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Start the day off with a complimentary full breakfast and unwind in the evening with a drink at the onsite restaurant or cocktail lounge, complete with live entertainment. Other hotel amenities include the largest outdoor swimming pool in the area, an exercise facility and children's activities.Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel Bethlehem
- Bethlehem Best Western
- Best Western Bethlehem