“Yummy yummy yummy!”
Review of Vegan Treats

Vegan Treats
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Bethlehem
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Hands down the most unique and delicious bakery I have ever been to! Their peanut butter bomb is the bomb! Best part is it's all vegan! I only wish they had more spaces to sit and maybe some outdoor seating would be nice.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The baked goods produced at Vegan treats are beautiful and delicious and creative! We live two hours way and cannot wait to visit Bethlehem and thus this wonderful bakery. Vegan Treats does not lean on white sugar and butter to add flavor, they are more subtle and delicious and creamy! Vegan or not, go there and try it! They do mail order! Yippee!

1  Thank russrobin
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Delicious is not a good enough term to describe these pastries cakes cookies and such. Yum yum yum. You can eat some treats here too but we took ours with us. Small perfect cakes and a chocolate peanut butter amazing treat. They are beautiful and so tasty who could tell they are vegan??

Reviewed December 29, 2013

A vegan bakery...wow! What else can I say?!? So many treats to choose from. We ordered a chocolate chip cookie, a mini carrot cake, a mini chocolate explosion cake to take home and I had to get a coffee soft serve ice cream to eat right then! All so fresh, so much flavor, not too sweet and simply delicious. Wow and dangerous! Good thing we live in NJ and not PA, I would be there too often. The young lady who served us was extremely friendly, patient with all our questions and helpful in giving us restaurant options in the area. Thank you!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I've been going to Vegan Treats about monthly for the past two years, often going with a vegan friend of mine. But to be clear, going to Vegan Treats because its vegan is just an excuse! I've been to bakeries around the world and Vegan Treats it truly in a class of its own, somehow providing the best of desert imaginable and keeping it all vegan.