“Nice salad bar, that's about it.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #112 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Lehigh Valley, PA
“Nice salad bar, that's about it.”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I ordered the mixed grill, salad bar and onion rings. The crab cake was extremely thin, falling apart and when I moved it on the plate there was a black residue under it. I'm assuming it had been grilled and the residue was from the grill. When the server asked if everything was ok my husband answered yes before I had an opportunity to respond. I opted to mention it when the server cleared the plates. The manager took $4 off the bill to address that problem. It pretty said to say the salad bar was the best part.

I wiped the table because there was water on the table. My napkin was black! We haven't been to this Ruby Tuesdays for at least a year and I assure you I don't wish to return. My son gets carry out burgers there and loves them, but I'll pass.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank barbara0254

Kunkletown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Went here with several of my co-workers for lunch and it was great! I got the salad bar and shrimp scampi with broccoli. It was excellent! Would definitely go back. Great service too!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jennifer L
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
“Fair food”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Waited very long for food and was not served at temperature ordered. Wanted medium rare and medium cooked food and received almost raw and rare food.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Patricia S
Wenonah, New Jersey
“Never had a bad meal at RT's”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

It's a Ruby Tuesday - much better than a Chili's, TGIFridays, Appleby's! I like the menu at RT's - I hope they stay innovative with their menu and stay way ahead of the aforementioned restaurants - for a chain restaurant, they are behind Bonefish Grille, Bahama Breeze for me.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank GypsysMom
Canada
“nothing special.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We ate here because it was close to our hotel but ordering a margarita during happy hour was not a happy thing - if there was any alcohol in there I'd be surprised.It tasted like a glass of ice cubes with lime juice thrown in.
The ribs were overdone and over sweet and the french fries were greasy.This was the second time I've ever been to a Ruby Tuesday's and it will be my last.

• Visited May 2013