“Best of everything”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #86 of 366 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Buffet type salad bar where I can choose what I like, 5$ happy hour drinks, cajun fish and dessert

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great staff! Food? Pretty standard But good. We were seated promptly and service was great.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Salad-bar continues to be fresh and inviting. Upscale atmosphere without the upscale pricing. Good service and good food.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I had the pleasure of eat at this store I loved the salad bar and my chicken fresco was one of the best chicken dishes I have had in long time. My server had exellent knowedge of the menue and she choose the Double Blind wine to go with my meal. I am now looking to buy the wine at the store I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The service is great and the people are very freindly. Food is very good and never had a bad meal.