“Worlds best breakfast”
Review of Darto's Restaurant

Darto's Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 366 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Don't go for the look or the ambiance, go for the worlds best stick to your ribs breakfast.As a family of three, we had a breakfast on two different days that lasted us until dinner for less than 20 dollars. If you are anywhere near this restaurant and like homefries, it is a must stop.Waitresses were also very pleasant and attentive. Absolutely love this place.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I heard that this was a good place to go for breakfast, so my family tried it. Small, hole in the wall place, dimly lit. Menu options for breakfast average, no grits or turkey (non-pork items). Portion size is hearty, prices reasonable, service sub-par ( waited a while for order to be taken and waited at the cash register to pay when the girl working the register seemed to be preoccupied with talking to other staff). Gets busy quickly and seems like they would benefit from more staff. Our waitress was in a hurry and seemed bothered by my wife's questions about breakfast choices. Decent food, reasonable prices, lousy service. We won't be back. I'll spend a few extra bucks for better service and atmosphere.

Reviewed February 13, 2010

I used to love this place until I went in to pick up my take out order and saw their dirty counter rag resting on top of a burger waiting to be served to a customer! Ugggg!! Nicknamed it the "Rag Burger". Never went back. They do have some pretty tasty, yet greasy, breakfasts. Uncleanliness is a deal breaker for me, though.

Reviewed January 11, 2009

Everyday breakfast and lunch, family owned, large portions of good food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 1, 2008

Awesome breakfast for two dollars.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook