“How can a restaurant be this bad???”
Review of Annabella's Restaurant - CLOSED

Annabella's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 8, 2014

All 4 dishes that we ordered were very poorly prepared. With all that goes into establishing and maintaining a good restaurant, they must re-evaluate and get different a chef/cook. This is the worst dining experience we have ever had:(

1  Thank cynthia c

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We and a group of our friends went to Anna Bella's Ristorante Friday night. We had eaten there before and I LOVE their lobster ravioli, Three other people, in our party,ordered it also, the four of us enjoyed our lobster ravioli - sooo very good with yummy sauce. Very nice fresh salad to start off the meal, garlic knots to enjoy. The friend who sat across from me, loved the sauce so much, he took the garlic knots and cleaned his plate. I ordered dessert, even though I was stuffed, but couldn't resist the Tiramisou - Excellent. Service was excellent, Guiseppe was on the ball and running back and forth for us, he is an asset to Anna Bella's. We do go out to eat with this group monthly and as to the prices, I don't feel that they were any more than any other fine dining restaurant. Relaxed atmosphere, beautify decorated, with pictures of family on the walls, how unique is that. Can't wait to go back..

1  Thank LindaW8243
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Should have known why nobody was there on a Friday eve.
The people running the place are lovely. The place is clean and tasteful.That being said,
the food was terrible. Someone in the kitchen has lost the passion for preparing food or they hired a short order cook.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I went during lunch and ordered off the dinner menu. I got a chicken dish for $16.95 which included a salad and bread. There was a lot of food and it was an average price for dinner at an Italian restaurant. There were three of us and the other two ordered a chicken dish and a veal dish. The waitress was nice; however, we were not offered refills on our drinks. We all liked our meals and would probably stop in again if we were in the area.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I recently dined at the Anna Bella Ristorante on Bath Pike in Bethlehem, PA. I was impressed with the pleasant ambiance of this family owned and operated establishment and further impressed with fine service. I was then very pleased with excellent breads, pastas and sauces and an outstanding sweet sausage. I wish it was nearby my home so I could eat there regularly.