“Always Consistent”

Panera Bread
Ranked #170 of 355 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I am never disappointed when I go into a Panera Bread. I enjoy the salads, soups and sandwiches. I always go for the "pick 2". They have reasonable price also. The food is always delicious. So I have not complaints about the staff or the food.
The Bethlehem location needs a good cleaning though. Usually when in a Panera they have someone one in the dining room cleaning the tables. When we went in all the tables were crumb-filled an dirty. There was heavy dust on the partitions and pictures. It just needs to be cleaned.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I love the salads and the fact that they post calories. I also like the "pick 2" options. Salad and sandwich or salad and soup or soup and sandwich at a reasonable price. Of course I have to mention the bread. Fresh baked and plenty of choices. Unfortunately, they also offer very tasty desserts. Hard to say no. Enjoy.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We wanted a light dinner after having had a heavy lunch. The food at this location is as good as any Panera location. That's why we choose them. The salad was fresh and flavorful. The Chicken-Avocado BLT was tasty and well prepared.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

As with most Panera the space is open--but in this one, a number of fine corners to meet in quiet.
Good service--willing to help and provide extra,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Well this has to be Panera Bread's best location, at least in the Lehigh Valley. There is a very home style feeling there as well. Good food and service.