“Always Great!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #170 of 355 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I have never had a bad experience at any Panera. Great friendly service always makes it enjoyable.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Panera is consistent in their quality and their menu. We always get the you choose two and are rarely disappointed!

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Just good, nice food, fast service. Employees always seems friendly.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Nothing to distinguish this Panera from all the others. The food was the same and the restaurant clean and neat. My GPS had it on the other side of the road, but that's not their fault.

Reviewed August 1, 2009

If I need to take a supplier out to lunch, this is normally one of my first picks. The food is decent and the price is right. Even though this location is always packed, food normally comes out pretty quickly. I normally get the pick 2 combo with a cup of soup and 1/2 a sandwich. It's always been plenty for me, but I know my husband would complain about being hungry afterwards. You can check the website for the soup listings before you leave the house, since they do change daily.

Downfall of this location is that it is so busy. I've had trouble finding a table from time to time.

1  Thank MrsKruse