“started out questionable......”

Dining options: Dinner
Peoria, Arizona, United States
“started out questionable......”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My daughter,grandaughter,and I stopped in to eat today.(July24) The order taker, Desire, didn't seem very happy. We ordered, food was good. I ordered the chicken sandwich thats on a pretzel roll and it was tasty. Order taken, food given, all is good. We ate, nothing to complain abt really except the order taker was just efficient. Then when I went up again to order ice cream and food to go, she surprised me. A mistake was made and instead of 2 Frosty's, 4 were made!! I asked "If you are just gonna throw them out can we have them?" She said sure!! I wasn't expecting that but it was a nice surprise. Wendy's is a little more expensive than some places but the grandau wanted to come here. Just wanted to pass along the pleasant customer service incident.

• Visited July 2014

Easton, Pennsylvania, USA
“Hot food”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Hot food makes all the difference at fast food chains. On this visit the fries and burger were very hot. Keep it up mgt.

Visited May 2013
USA
“The wait time is ridiculous!”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

There are 10 people working in this place and only one person is taking orders. And this is during the dinner rush. It takes at least 20 minutes to serve just one customer. Mgt needs to do something about this. Also, I have witnessed numerous customers served before me have mistakes with their orders - then their orders took forever to fix. The exit it is located on - off of I-78 - is also ridiculous, because of the traffic and the stop lights, so stay away from this place. Also, there are beggars in the parking lot harassing you. I have been to this place on two separate occasions and both times were terrible. Fool me once...shame on you...Fool me twice...shame on ME!

• Visited April 2012