“Great sandwiches, loud music”
Review of Blue Sky Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Sky Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I really loved our delicious and reasonably priced sandwiches. Unfortunately we had to leave half-way through as the music was loud and unsettling.

There are newer reviews for Blue Sky Cafe

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Very cute restaurant with a "homey" feel to it. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great breakfast/brunch/lunch spot in the area.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Where do I start? I doubt that the floors have ever seen a wet mop. The table was sticky and the menu was stickier. Yes there were people waiting in line for a meal that is overpriced for that section of town.I don't know what the attraction is other then to be able to say I ate at the Blue Sky.

1  Thank Notchbaby
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is one of those places you'd expect to find in a college town, and you're not disappointed. Lots of fresh ingredients, something to please every palate and nutritional need, with food made by friendly counter people who really seem to care about their work and making you happy. Not the cheapest place, but definitely the best quality food and experience. Worth a bit extra.

1  Thank PAWildheart
Reviewed August 28, 2013

As my son is attending Lehigh, I imagine I will be visiting the Blue Sky Cafe regularly. Fantastic breakfast but get there early, by 7.30am on a Sunday it was already packed. Had the banan pancakes which were some of the best I have ever had!!