“Great Deli with Polite Staff”

Goosey Gander Caterer & Deli
Ranked #54 of 347 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Easton
“Great Deli with Polite Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Looking for a great sandwich? Want to stay away from the overpriced Panera chain? This is the place to stop at. A filling and tasty sandwich in a deli atmosphere. This is a popular stop for Lehigh University students... and I trust they know where excellent relatively cheap food could be found. I can't say much other than the food is fantastic. The guys behind the counter would talk to their guests and even joke around. It appeared they genuinely enjoyed what they did and were appreciative of us coming in. I recommend you give this place a try!

• Visited October 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Great Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

If your looking for an awesome, filling sandwich for probably cheaper than it costs you to make it, this is the right place! I got the egg salad with cheese and it was awesome. Not a place for date night but if you want to grab a quick sandwich in friendly and relaxed spot then this fits the bill.

Visited October 2013
Long Branch, New Jersey
“Popular among Lehigh students”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My son brought us there for lunch. The line was long but service, food and price were very good. There's a secret menu with over 40 creations you can google online. I highly recommend Darth Vador -roast beef dipped in Au jus, Munster cheese, barbecue sauce and bacon. Delicious !

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best Sandwiches. Hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I'm ashamed that it took me over a year to finally visit this place. I think Subway and other fast food chains really turned me off to sandwiches but once I got around to the Goose, I finally remembered just how delicious they can be. I really can't even decide on a favorite here. It used to be the charizard, a spicy combination of several meats, but now I'm hooked on the bandsaw (similar to the charizard but just more flavorful overall). The mastadon (I dont know what exactly) and white dragon (meatball sub with parm and BACON and pepperoni) are incredible as well. Even their simpler sandwiches like egg-citing (with bacon, ham or sausage...although I get all three for my extra protein kick) and pastrami and chicken parm are fully satisfying. And for the price, you really can't get anything better. Real footlongs filled to the brim, what more could you ask for? This place is so good that there really isn't even a good time to go anymore. Peak hours of course being lunch and early evening, but even at 2PM you shouldn't be surprised by a line out the door.

• Visited January 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Sandwiches!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I love the sandwiches - my favorite is the Momma Goosey Stuffa Your Face (yes, thats really what its called) - but you can't go wrong with any of them!! Be prepared for a wait, no matter when you go just about, but it's worth it! Tony and his staff are very friendly as well. It's a must stop every time I'm in Bethlehem!!

Visited June 2013