“So good. So sooo good.”

Ranked #67 of 354 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 24, 2009

I attended a shower at Jumbars this past weekend and it was fantastic. Chilled cantaloupe soup was amazing, as was the Greenwich Street Special (turkey, apples, cheese, honey mustard on fresh bread). The chocolate cake was to die for! Really, everything we ate was perfect—We also had hummus & tabouleh, flatbreads with chicken and veggies, and salad. The cafe is so cute and cozy, full of cheerful colors and fresh flowers. It is run by a family, and they couldn't be any more pleasant and helpful. When the chef came out from the back for a moment, everyone at the shower clapped for him. It is truly a hidden treasure in Bethlehem.

1  Thank cbeth610
There are newer reviews for Jumbars

Reviewed July 12, 2009

I have been to Jumbar's three times. The first two times the food arrived fairly quickly. This past Sunday I waited 45 minutes for a bacon and cheese omelette. I asked the waitress about the long wait and she said this was typical of a Sunday brunch there. Well OK- now I know. I might have overlooked the long wait but the eggs were dry- i think they forgot the cheese. And the portions very small. I think I'll stick to Blue Sky cafe for fancy breakfast....Cute place though...Mimosa's are served with certain entrees- with the long waits everyone should get one...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 4, 2009

Always get the Salmon Club!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 11, 2009

Good solid every day place to eat

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 15, 2008

Very good food but small portions for the money, but I will pay for better food. Kind of

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook