“Great food at great price”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #41 of 360 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on the way back to NJ from the Poconos. We ordered a lot of good for our table. Everything came out tasting better than expected and the manager even came to our table to check on us. Great place!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Food was tasty, staff was nice too and when a mistake was made, the cost of the food was taken off the bill. great customer skills.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very good food and service. Would recommend it.Had the Swedish crepes which were excellent. My husband had the eggs benedict which he enjoyed. Quality food with good prices.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I always like food and I get so stuffed that I have to get bakery stuff to go. I can never eat it after my meal.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

the meal is what you would expect, nothing outstanding, but still good. the service last night was stellar.