“Great food, again.”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Great food, again.”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We were seated immediately by Mike the manager. My gf got the turkey and I got the typical stand-by: burger and fries. Dawn our server was pleasant and brought our huge cups of water right away. Our food was out in four minutes. My gf had seven pieces of turkey, at least four tablespoons of mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, freshly steamed broccoli, a roll and cranberries. -Huge portion. My burger was larger than usual diner crap and my fries literally took up the rest of my plate. Since my gf was a little disappointed with the pot roast last time, this time she finished her entire plate. Both dinners hit the spot. We'll return. It's our usual stop on the way home. 2 people, no dessert, $19.91. Not bad.

• Visited May 2012

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Always a good breakfast!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My family and I have been to Perkins a number of times. Today we went for breakfast. I had one of the featured omlettes;brocolli/cheese. Very good. Another diner at our table also tried one of the featured omlettes; Three Little Pigs Omlette. She liked hers as well. The pancakes and potatoes are always good and if you have any room, don't forget to try a piece of one of their very delicious pies! We will be back.

• Visited May 2012
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Food was hot and shrimp were a plenty”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My gf and I ate at Perkins yesterday. We were greeted immediately by Heather. She was pleasant and asked us if we wanted a booth or table because the place was only 30% full. For a Black Friday, this was weird. Two minutes later Brenda brought us water. Three minutes after that, Brenda returned to take our order. I had the Captains Catch (again) and my girlfriend had the stupid pot roast. One minute later my house salad came out. All fresh, cold and with just the right amount of Ranch dressing: it wasn't drowned. Four minutes later, out our food came. Only four minutes! As anticipated, my girlfriend said, "The pot roast was more onions than meat." The cost of meat gets handed down to the consumer. Whatever. My dish was excellent. Four butterfly shrimp with panko breadcrumbs and onion rings. Two small pieces of fried whitefish and a huge amount of fries and clams. This dish comes with a roll and butter, tarter and cocktail sauce. I asked for Tobasco and extra napkins only once and Brenda brought them to me right away. Okay, it wasn't crowded but only waiting for four minutes for food? And three minutes for our order? This is a good thing. My girlfriend had a piece of lemon meringue pie and of course it was great. I've eaten at several Perkins and I can tell you, no matter what the seating capacity is, they hurry things along.

• Visited November 2011