“Not going back”

Pizza Village IV
Ranked #140 of 366 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I got "take out" Cheesesteaks from here after receiving glowing recommendations from friends. I ordered cheesesteaks with onions--sauce on the side. What I got was steak sandwiches with onions on the side, no sauce, no cheese!
Most of the staff seems to have limited English language skills, the manager was barely civil.
Did I visit on a bad day, or is it always this bad? Dunno, but I'm not taking a chance and going back.

2  Thank ynkedragon

Reviewed May 2, 2011

I've tried most of the pizza places in the Lehigh Valley, and Pizza Village IV is one of my favorites.

Very fast service and great crust/sauce.

Try the white pizza with hamburger and banana peppers. You'll love it.

Reviewed August 18, 2010

I ordered a Meatball sandwich....sauce out of a can, frozen meatballs and plastic cheese. Just plain GROSS!

2  Thank lizzk18055