“Excellent Ice Cream!!!”

Nuts About Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 12 Dessert in Bethlehem
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We went based on reviews and they were right!! Excellent ice cream. Owner very nice. Lots of room to sit. Definitly a can't miss if you are in the area

Reviewed August 20, 2014

It was the first time I was in the Nuts About Ice Cream Shop. All of the ice cream is hand made, and there is a nice variety of flavors. My wife ordered cherry vanilla and said she liked it. I ordered a thick chocolate milk shake. I asked for malt in my shake and the owner asked if I wanted mild, medium, or strong. He told me that mild was one heaping teaspoon of malt, medium was two and strong would be three. I ordered the mild, which was very good. I think the next time I will order the medium. the shake was excellent and I have a feeling that the medium will also be excellent.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

First, their ice cream is home made and amazing. It puts the cream in ice cream. They offer exotic flavors, too, like Pistachio Saffron and Kulfi (like a vanilla with cardamom). The owners are from India, so that's where these delightful flavors come from.

I have two small quibbles that took me down to four stars from five stars: it was $12 for a two scoops in a cup and two scoops in a waffle cone. Also, they only allow you two samples.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

NAIC has an amazing selection of unique ice cream flavors. My husband and I had a great time looking at the variety of tropical treats and sampling a couple before choosing exotic desserts! The shop was a pleasant surprise, with an old-school jukebox that takes quarters and has Elvis and a soda fountain'ish' counter (complete with stool)! We don't get to the area often, but the engaging owners, welcoming atmosphere along with delicious ice cream, made it a worthwhile stop!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

A: When it is still creamy, but not soupy, as you take your last bites. Stopped in here on a recommendation from Jimmy (who's family owns a local TV repair shop) around 9pm on a weekday. I am from out of town, so I figured, what the heck. Was greeted by the owner, who's been in the biz for 27 years. We chatted, talked about what kind of ice creams I like, and I settled on the Salty Caramel - it was delicious. Funny...he mentioned a place called Jeni's Ice Cream, who sells similar stuff in Columbus, OH...my hometown!!! All natural ingredients, a variety of flavors, and reasonable prices. Diner like atmosphere is welcoming and home-y. Would recommend anybody to take the trip to see the folks and take in the tastes of Nuts About Ice Cream. You won't be disappointed. Tell them Matt from Columbus sent you.