“Great and dfferent flavors”

Nuts About Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 12 Dessert in Bethlehem
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Individually designed flavors for ice cream and sherberts. Really innovative and tasty.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We have been going here for a long time and have never been disappointed. My favorite1

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Their natural ingredients and rich and complex flavors make for a life-changing experience. I don't go anywhere else for my ice cream, I'm so spoiled now! I even go in the off-season.... their pumpkin ice cream was so good, I had to order more because my boyfriend ate it all without me!! Easily the best and most delicious ice cream I've ever tasted.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Mr. Joshi and his wife (Graduates of Penn State Ice Cream School (seriously)) have taken ice cream to a new level. They have the standard shop with the counter and spinning stools, but that's where standard ice cream stops. They use natural ingredients from all around the world. (fruit flavor from India, Japanese Liquor, fresh local fruit to make some of the most amazing and interesting ice creams and sorbets. In fact, they sell to the local higher-end restaurants.

In additional to their exotic side, they have all the standards done very very fresh.
I've used a wide mix of their flavors to create a "flight" of 5-8 little scoops for a fancy desert party. They won accolades in the Wall St Journal for "online ice cream" (yes, they ship, many times to the Bethlehem diaspora)

Check it out... theres something for everyone here, and they are very friendly and give lots of samples for the curious.

Reviewed May 11, 2010

I struggled between a 3 and a 4, but hey, I'm feeling generous today.

The shining star here in the ice cream. It's more of a custard than the ice cream you'll find at The Cup or Inside Scoop, but it's very good in its own way. Plus, if you like adventurous ice cream, I don't think anyone else in the Valley has the oddball selection that NAIC does...I saw pistachio saffron and green tea before deciding to go with my standard choice of chocolate. Their chocolate is more of a dutch process...very smooth! The single adult scoop was just under $3...but a very generous portion.

I'd love to rate them higher but there's the whole issue with atmosphere. There's no outside seating whatsoever. The inside seating area seems to be trying to go for kitschy, but in reality, they've definitely not spent any money trying to keep the place up. The cabinets are starting to decay...and there's junk everywhere. It's just not my preferred environment for ice cream. I'd definitely go back, but I'd take it to go and go on a walk in the neighborhood.

Also, credit cards only with a $10 minimum...technically against their credit card processing agreement, but they're not the only show in town to do so.

1  Thank MrsKruse