“Outstanding Middle Eastern Food”
Review of Olive Branch

Olive Branch
Ranked #98 of 355 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Olive Branch is a family favorite and all generations enjoy the restaurant. The food is authentic and prepared similar to the old country recipes. We live over an hour away but it's well worth the trip.

2  Thank Bill B

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This little restaurant in downtown Bethlehem PA isn't fancy (although it has some nice home-made decorating touches indoors), and isn't very large, but the food is terrific and the prices are extremely reasonable. Everything we ordered on a recent visit was delicious, better than you get get a higher-priced restaurants. If you're feeling adventurous, try it out and you will probably like it.

2  Thank mlangh0lz
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We visited Bethlehem and went to the Olive Branch this week based on the Trip Advisor reviews. Oh boy, do I wish I lived near this wonderful Middle Eastern restaurant. Everything was authentic and delicious, perfectly seasoned, bright fresh colors and textures. The baba ghanouj was the best I have has in years. The tabouli was perfection. My son loved the Lamb Kabob. The restaurant itself was bright and spotlessly clean. Prices are incredibly reasonable.If I lived in Bethlehem I would go there every single week!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Thanks to Tripadvisor, my husband and I tried The Olive Branch today for lunch. What a Nice Surprise! Such great flavors in the pies and sandwiches AND the Rosewater Pudding topped with Pistachios was Out of This World. Better than my husband favorite, creme brulee. Can't wait to try a dinner entree! Plus, it's a BYOB!

2  Thank JaniceTAllentown_PA
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We've eaten here many times and always found the food outstanding.
Quality flavors and more than enough.

The deserts are sinful...but worth every bite.

1  Thank Jerry G