“Inexpensive and tasty middle-eastern food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #93 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brightwaters, New York
“Inexpensive and tasty middle-eastern food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

This little restaurant in downtown Bethlehem PA isn't fancy (although it has some nice home-made decorating touches indoors), and isn't very large, but the food is terrific and the prices are extremely reasonable. Everything we ordered on a recent visit was delicious, better than you get get a higher-priced restaurants. If you're feeling adventurous, try it out and you will probably like it.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank mlangh0lz

Westchester County NY
“EXCELLENT... the best Middle Eastern food I have had in years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We visited Bethlehem and went to the Olive Branch this week based on the Trip Advisor reviews. Oh boy, do I wish I lived near this wonderful Middle Eastern restaurant. Everything was authentic and delicious, perfectly seasoned, bright fresh colors and textures. The baba ghanouj was the best I have has in years. The tabouli was perfection. My son loved the Lamb Kabob. The restaurant itself was bright and spotlessly clean. Prices are incredibly reasonable.If I lived in Bethlehem I would go there every single week!

• Visited December 2012
Allentown, PA
“Nice Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Thanks to Tripadvisor, my husband and I tried The Olive Branch today for lunch. What a Nice Surprise! Such great flavors in the pies and sandwiches AND the Rosewater Pudding topped with Pistachios was Out of This World. Better than my husband favorite, creme brulee. Can't wait to try a dinner entree! Plus, it's a BYOB!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank JaniceTAllentown_PA
New York City, New York
“Always fine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012 via Local Picks

We've eaten here many times and always found the food outstanding.
Quality flavors and more than enough.

The deserts are sinful...but worth every bite.

1 Thank Jerry G
N/A
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I go here often with my father,who is 86. Everytime the owner sees us comi ng he helps my father in and gives us an excellent table. Twice we came at the end of lunch hour and were going to leave when we realized they were going to be closing. Both the owner and his wife were gracious enough to insist that we stay and have lunch. The food is out of this world! You will not leave hungry. I only wish this restaurant were around the corner from me so i could eat there every day!