“Food is not traditional as Thai food, but acceptable as food.”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #102 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Harbin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is not traditional as Thai food, but acceptable as food.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Thailand and tried different food in many local restaurants. The food in Thai Kitchen is delicious but with my experience in Thailand, I do not think highly of the food. I like Pad Thai and green curry the most. In Thai Kitchen, Pad Thai is not very as tasty as traditional ones but I bet it's good enough without comparison. The green curry is so-so, just a delicious dish but, as I said, not very Thai.

• Visited April 2013

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“New management a change for the worse”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I have gone to the Thai Kitchen for years and loved it! Then, I went and was very disappointed, There was a lack of flavor in the food and not the quantity for the money. I discovered that the previous owner had retired. I decided to give the place another try on Christmas Eve and we ordered take out. The food was bland, my noodles were clumped together and the prices were higher. My entire family agreed that it was not worth returning. So sad.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Carole Devey S
emmaus
“Never again”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Placed takeout order for drunken noodles. Asked for sauce on the side.While home no sauce and the smallest portion of food!13.00!for what????Never again.Soooo many better places. I used to love this place.What happened????

• Visited December 2012
“Mom and pop only it's just Mom”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

this little Thai place is one of the better thai food home cooking places I have been.
It's really Thai, not a chinese style Thai. the food is freash and hot and we do takeout alot from here. all 3 curry's are wonderful freash herbs and spices make all the difference! And it's gluten free for the most part, thats another way to tell if it's authentic. Oh and its priced right for you to go back over and over again. Service isn't the best, so if you are in a hurry best go somewhere else. everything is made to order.

• Visited September 2012
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great homey place, great food, and nice staff”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Have eaten here and ordered take-out at least 20 times in the last 4 years and have always been very happy with our meals and service. Being a celiac, I have many issues with added out of the jar sauces, pastes etc, but I have never had a problem here. It is a tiny place but it's neat, clean and pleasant. Like you are visiting your mom's place and brought friends home for dinner or lunch. It's a great casual place to enjoy some delicious home-cooked Thai food that actually tastes good, and makes you feel good afterward. If you are looking for some fancy, polished place head over the bridge to Thai Thai 2 which is overpriced and the food is not as good or authentic.

• Visited July 2011