“Great food, warm atmoshpere - I love this place!”

Sal's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #67 of 352 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Bethlehem, PA and Cincinnati, OH
“Great food, warm atmoshpere - I love this place!”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Sal's is a family run Italian restaurant and pizzeria on the Southside of Bethlehem. It works for a casual meal with friends, or even for a more formal date. The best thing about Sal's is every entree (all of which are amazing!) comes with a free glass of wine, a delicious house salad, giant garlic knots, and a free mini cannoli! It is such a great deal, you simply cannnot beat it! I highly recommend heading to Sal's!

Wind Gap, Pennsylvania
“Best Italian on the South Side”
Reviewed September 12, 2009

Great food and decent prices. Loved the eggplant parm. No liquor license, but ask for their complimentary glass of wine with an entree. You can also just go in and get a slice.

Los Angeles
“I'd hang out here if I was a local”
Reviewed August 30, 2009

My daughter recommended this spot for lunch, and my only regret is that we didn't have time to enjoy dessert. We started out with garlic rolls that were amazing -- soft bread drowned in butter with diced garlic on top -- absolutely to die for!
Lunch was a 16" New-York style pepperoni pizza and penne a la vodka (a vodka cream sauce with lots of basil), let me tell you the flavors were not subtle... just the way I like it! Portions were huge.
Throughout the meal, I was under the impression that Mama was in the kitchen, and at the end of our meal, Sal came over to ask how we liked it -- this is the way to treat customers for sure!
LIKES: complimentary garlic rolls; food quality; prices; service; ambience
DISLIKES: none!
BOTTOM LINE: other places could learn from Sal's

2 Thank AlexF_LosAngeles
“Also great Food”
Reviewed January 11, 2009

Also great Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wonderful food and really nice people, try their canoli”
Reviewed May 7, 2008

Wonderful food and really nice people, try their canoli

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook