“fabulous!!”

Ranked #59 of 347 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
“fabulous!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was born and raised in Bethlehem,Pa. and have traveled both in and out of the country including abroad and I truly beleive Westgate Pizza to be the BEST!!! Keep up the good work, if you are ever in Bethlehem near the Westgate Mall do yourself a favor and indulge in the best pizza ever!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jilll770

Pennington, New Jersey
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I ate here last week and I was pleasantly surprised. I had the cheese steak and my son had a plain slice pizza. The food was very good. What can you say....it's a little hole in the wall. If your in the area and need a quick bite than this would be a good option.

• Visited May 2013
New Hartford, New York
“Great pizza - no delivery”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I took TripAdvisor at their word and was pleased once again - this place has great thin crust pizza with a nice sauce and fresh ingredients. The only downside was that they don't deliver, but they're just over a mile away from all the hotels by the airport - so it was an easy pick up. Don't be concerned by the stripmall hole in the wall locale, it's all good. We were in from out of town for the night and this great pizza hit the spot.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“The best in town”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I grew up near hear during the 80's. I stoped back in recently - the place is the same and the pizza is just as good as I remember it to be. Cheese Steaks were good - But I always was a King Cheff guy. Westgate Pizza is the best I have ever had !

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank thom b
Bethlehem
“Great pizza and steak sandwichs”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

When I want pizza I go here, when I'm hungry for a really good cheese steak with mushroom and onion this is the place to go.

Visited November 2012