Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$142
$125
$119
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$88
ComfortSuites
$89
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$102
Historic Hotel Bethlehem(Bethlehem)
$197
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed herehear planespancake machinefront deskroom was cleansoft pillowsan overnight stayfamily weddingshower curtainnext morningshort stayallentown arealehigh universityfitness centerincluded breakfastone night staysands casino
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Solidly average hotel for short stays. Breakfast was OK, I've found the variety and quality are superior at other hotels nearby. Room was clean and beds comfortable. Front desk staff were attentive and helpful, stored some restaurant leftovers in the hotel fridge for us, and rapidly solved a room lock and key issue. No issues but nothing special either. About the value you'd expect from this type of hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you found your accommodations clean and comfortable. Happy to hear our front desk staff was attentive and helpful.
The breakfast menu is designed by Holiday Inn so if it seemed average, I apologize. We appreciate you and your family staying at our hotel and welcome you again if travel brings you back to Bethlehem, PA.

Regards,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here for a wrestling tourney at Liberty High School. It was close & had resturants near by. The hotel was immaculate. I was also pleased with the service. The bed was comfy & if I could have stolen the mattress I would have!! The continental breakfast was good too. I would definately stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. Sounds like your time at our hotel and in Bethlehem was successful. We welcome you back if Wrestling brings you back in 2014.
Thank you again.

Regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express was both clean and comfortable. The bedding was fresh and clean as was the room. Beds are comfortable. There is a nice breakfast included with the room and the coffee is excellent!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 17, 2012

There were things I liked and things I did not. The beds were clean, there was a fridge in the room which was good, and I got a good nights sleep from no noise in the hallway. It also put out one of the better morning breakfast set-ups I have seen. On the down, and these are not horrible, but first of all the shower! The curtain was about 4 inches from the bottom of the shower so water went everywhere. Also the showere drain was old and grimey. Did not want to put my foot on it! Also, next to the nightstand I not only found a used tissue but a condom instruction packet, which could have been never seen if someone was cleaning the room like they were supposed to. They were in plain sight on the side of the bed. Lazyness like that adds up over time to make the rooms not so great anymore! Just a thought.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shopperhopper
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you for your candid feedback of your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Our housekeeping team has been contacted to review and correct the issues mentioned. We appreciate you bringing the matters to our attention. We are always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority and we know our guests deserve better than this. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us and experience an improved quality of accommodations the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel. We had a great stay except for the fact that whoever was staying on the floor above us sounded like they were running back and forth all night. Thank goodness for the heating system, as it did drown out some of it. We did have a hole the fitted sheet, but when the linens were changed the next day, they put a new one on, which was nice. The breakfast was great . . . hard to get a seat at times though. Overall, I would probably stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business