Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$85
$131
$119
Hampton.com
$89
$67
$111
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$109
$116
Courtyard
$159
$143
All reviewsfront deskbedroom suitefull kitchengreat hotelpool and hot tubbasketball courtstove topliving areasmall kitchencomplimentary breakfastclean roomshome away from homeyogurtclose to the airportsofa bedwaffle makerthird floor
Reviewed August 12, 2009

I booked this hotel for a travel baseball team (12 rooms). The staff was very friendly and accommodating and even helped make changes once we arrived. The rooms were clean and spacious. The kitchenettes and full size frig were a big plus. The sports court and barbeque areas were nice extras for us. The continental breakfast was fine. As picky as kids can be they all ate breakfast with no complaints. It was close to shopping and stores for the women and close to the ball fields as well. Two down falls were that the pool was small and it was very hot inside the pool room; and there were no rooms with double beds (2 beds in a room). Other then these things I would book this hotel in a heartbeat if we ever are to travel to that area again. Best part for me was the service and friendliness of the staff. Kudos to them and THANKS for a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed May 28, 2009

Over the Easter break, my sister and I took our children (her daughter, my son & daughter) on an overnight getaway. We planned on staying overnight and seeing The Crayola Factory with the kids. Having stayed in Homewood Suites before, seemed like the right choice this time as well.

We arrived to the hotel (which is about 20 minutes from Crayola) and immediately loved it. From arrival to departure we enjoyed every minute. We swam in the pool, we ate at the buffet (food was ok, definitely not gourmet). The front desk staff was wonderful as was the wait staff and the maintenance staff.

Can't say enough about this place. We didn't venture too far away from the hotel so I can't say much about the surrounding area but we were more than happy with our stay. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2009

My family stayed at the Homewood for one night while in the area for kids' activities. The hotel is in a great location off one of the main highways through the "ABE" area, Route 22. We had spent the day in Allentown which is only a short drive from the hotel. Bethlehem is a quick 5-10 minute drive south of the hotel (though the new casino is probably 15 minutes with traffic), and Easton is a quick 10 minute drive east of the hotel, so the Crayola Factory is convenient. as well.

The hotel is very nice looking and well kept up. The pool was fine and we used it a couple times. The exercise room looked fine as well. The business center only had one computer and given that the hotel was pretty crowded, I might suggest a 2nd one for them. Interestingly, I experienced the same issues as another traveler in that we had a very crowded pool and breakfast experience--not that that is their fault. In fact, service and replenishment at breakfast was incredibly fast, so that was good.

My only critiism was the layout of the hotel. Being sort of "J" shaped, several rooms of the hotel were pretty far from the lobby & pool, etc. Might be a factor if you have a lot of luggage or difficulties walking, etc. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

The room was well appointed and we took advantage of the full kitchen. Having the kids sleep in a separate room was a key consideration for us and that worked well.

Completely recommend this hotel to others!

Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank relambjr
Reviewed April 27, 2009

This is really a lovely, brand-new hotel with top notch rooms and service. My only real complaint is the breakfast. The food was minimal quality, but not like that I've had in the homewood suites in the past - just OK. We got a great deal on the room though, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2009

We stayed here for 2 nights during a house hunting trip. We based the decision on the tripadvisor reviews and were not as impressed as others have been. The hotel was attractive, clean room and friendly staff. Breakfast was below average - crowded, poor layout, they had waffles and potatoes on the weekend, but not on the weekday. Pool and hottub were crowded. The room was spacious, but the walls were thin enough that we could hear our neighbor snoring both nights.

Stayed: December 2008