“Great accommodations”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
newport
“Great accommodations”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Loved the suite. Great staff - friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast food no very good, which was disappointing considering how happy we were with everything else. Also, the location was good - quiet area, close to Bethlehem.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us at the Homewood Suites Bethlehem. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and apologize that you did not enjoy our complimentary breakfast. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any concerns or suggestions you may have for us as we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us at the Homewood suites and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stayed here 8/24-8/26,2014. The location is good. Staff were okay. Rooms are clean. Although I wish the concierge staff could have been more helpful. I asked where to bring my dog for her business and she didn't know. I found it myself and there was no poop bags. Luckily I always bring mine. I told the concierge there was no bag and he said will replace bags. Hours later I go back and there was still no bags until the day we left. I go down to the concierge to buy something and there was nobody at the desk, they were all outside smoking. On t he positive side, the complimentary breakfast was good. Do I want to go back? I don't think so.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Good morning, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay in August. We appreciate the feedback and it helps us to improve our hotel operations and service. We are glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Please allow me to apologize for the confusion regarding the pet area of the hotel, we do have a designated area for pets and a pet station with bags located in the back corner outside the hotel. I will review this with our staff so they can better share this information. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you will try us again.
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I travel a lot with my job. This Hotel was like many other Homewood Suites where I have stayed. I found the rooms to be very clean. The Breakfast and Manager's Dinner were good. (They can't go wrong with at least a Salad Bar, with ample ingredients.) All staff who I came into contact with always spoke and were pleasant. It was very near the airport and easy to get to from several main roads. Internet connection was fast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 28412traveler
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us at the Homewood Suites. We are glad you enjoyed your stay during your business travels. We are also excited to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and reception. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Homewood Suites and we hope to see you again soon.
central PA
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The staff at this Homewood Suites was fantastic. They were all friendly and very helpful. The room was spotless and very comfortable as was the bathroom. One of the best hotel experiences we have ever had! Not the most expensive or cheapest place in town but worth every penny. A definite return visit next time we're in Bethlehem area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us at the Homewood Suites Allentown-Bethlehem Airport. We appreciate your feedback and I will share it with our entire staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
Little Falls, New York
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This was just a quick overnight stay, but I really enjoyed the accommodations.

The curtains were a bit stained (#305), and the wallpaper needs to be replaced in some areas. The placement of the towel rack is a bit awkward over the toilet. Those are my only negative critiques.

The room was pristine in cleanliness, and the bed was wonderfully comfortable.

The staff is incredibly friendly from Front Desk to Food and Beverage. Housekeepers in the hallways greeted us on every opportunity.

The breakfast was nice and certainly convenient. Note to the staff, be sure to keep up with clean silverware.

The property itself is located very closely to the airport and a great variety of dining options.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback about your experience at the Homewood Suites. We truly appreciate your feedback as it help us improve. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast and your accommodations during your stay. I have let our maintenance team aware of you issues so they can take care of them right away. Please allow me to thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We have stayed at Homewood Suites in the past so when the need arose for a visit to this area, I booked this hotel. The staff was wonderful, from check-in to check-out. Our room, as well as the rest of the hotel, was spotless. We took advantage of the breakfasts and as usual, there was a nice variety and it was delicious. We will definitely book here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience during your visit with us at the Homewood Suites Bethlehem. We appreciate your feedback and I will share it with our team and let them know you enjoyed your stay with us. I will also let our breakfast team know that you enjoyed your breakfast during your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites and we hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Awesome hotel, moderately priced for a suite with many additional perks: complimentary breakfast, free parking, in room internet for no extra cost, and supposably they have a managers reception Monday-Thursday but we stayed during the weekend, so we could not partake.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

The team at the Homewood Suites and I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback about your most recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy our breakfast. We look forward to your next visit and hope it is during the week so this time you will be able to enjoy our evening Welcome Home reception. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us at the Homewood Suites.