“Very Nice!!!!!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Have no complaints about this very nice clean property! We were there for a lacrosse tournament and really enjoyed our stay. Traveler tip - ask for room away from highway - the road in front is used as a drag strip at night. Also there is a very nice little strip mall you can walk to - have an Asian bistro, frozen yogurt place. both excellent11

Room Tip: Ask for room away from main road/dragstrip
1  Thank Mary M
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your most recent stay with us. We are glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us during your lacrosse tournament. If you have an questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me directly. We look forward to you staying with us again and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Wonderful hotel and the staff works hard to meet your travel needs. New facility and it is well maintained. I always stay here when I'm in town. Located close to Easton, Allentown and the surrounding area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Homewood Suites Bethlehem. We appreciate the feedback and will share with our entire team. The entire team works hard to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and your home away from home. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very nice hotel near to Dorney Park and Crayola Factory. Has a nice pool. Clean, reasonable sized rooms, friendly staff. They want 200 characters minimum in this review so I have to keep writing, but really nothing else to say, how am I doing so far?

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy our pool. I will share your comments with our staff and I know they will appreciate it. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

My Wife and I had stayed here 1 year ago this month. This time we came down to visit a friend half way and also to celebrate our wedding anaversey. I was very exicited to come back due to the fact that our last stay was Great. But as we Arivied this time there were nothing but problems. When we checked in they put us in the farthest room from the front desk on the first floor. We were never informed of how much longer there dinner would be going on for. When we entered the room my wife noticed that we had a connecting room and that it was right near an exit door and didn't feel safe. She called down to the desk to see if they could move us. They told us they did not have any rooms they could move us to, and that we would have to wait till tomorrow and check then. That night we had them Drive us to the Casino, as we were informed by the staff that this was the only thing to do In this town. While getting ready to go out and get desert at one of the restaurants there. The Fire Alarm started going off!! We all left and had to go stand outside. So glad it stopped raining. We were told this was the second time the alarm went off this week. On our way back from the Casino we were picked up by the front desk night manager Angela. We asked her if the hotel was sold out tonight because it seemed busy. She informed us that there were still a few rooms left to sell. So then why were we told we couldn't move???!!! When we got back and asked them who was still open for food they directed us to a Gas Station. We came back to the room to Eat and noticed that there was paint all over the dining room chair. And the glasses had white smudges and finger prints on them, and the coffee cups were dirty as well. The next morning my wife had to call down to the desk 3 times to see if we could still move rooms as we were told. Nicole said that she would check and let us know. We began to get packed and as I opened the door the housekeeper across the hall jumped all over me asking if we needed service and pointing out that I had my DO NOT DISTURB sign on my door ALL DAY. I informed her we were trying to move rooms and she just gave me a weird look. When I came back to the room my wife was calling down to the desk again and they acted like they didn't even talk to us. We ended up asking 3 times to move to a higher floor. Once we got up to the second floor, we asked a Housekeeper that was across the hall for some extra towels so we didn't have to big someone later. She then began to ask us how many people we were going to have in the room. Why does that matter? When we entered the second room we noticed Blood or some kind of stain on the curtains which I got a picture of. Also stains once again on the chair. Nicole asked us later how the new room was as she was aware of the problems in the first room. She then began to tell us that her manager rolled there eyes and said to her "Paint? Really?" As if they didn't believe us. She then informed us that the reason the dishes were dirty was because the Dishwasher was broken and that they were aware of this. I just wanted to put our first bad night behind us and move on. So we had the driver shuttle us back over to the casino to go shopping at the Outlets. Not sure if he was feeling like he was getting to know us but as we were talking he told me that it must be nice to be on vacation and not worry about working and how they don't pay him S*** and when I told him my boss asked if I could come back to work early he said F him! F that S*** and was swearing like a sailor. He seemed very grumpy and mad at the world. Later that night they sent a young blond girl to pick us up around 3am. She didn't say one word to us and was blasting R&B and Rap music. On the drive back she was flying at 76 in a 55 zone. And wiping around corners. Once we made it back al

• Stayed: June 2013
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your most recent stay. Please allow to apologize as this time you did not enjoy your stay as you have in the past. Information such as yours will assist us with improvements to both guest services and the services that we provide. Consistency is certainly important and we have put a strong focus on improving it. There were breaks in communication between our staff and is not the norm for our property. We will be bringing this to the staff's attention as a training lesson, so that it does not happen again in the future. I apologize for this inconveniences that occurred during your stay. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you will stay with us again and we can improve our performance and improve your stay.

Chris Hickey

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The stay was great. This hotel probably had the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. I was as pleased as ever with this stay as i am with all of my Homewood Suites stays. I would definitely stay at this and other Homewood Suites again. Every away from home trip should be like this one - from check-in to check-out. What a pleasure.

1  Thank Jill A

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay at the Homewood Suites Bethlehem. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in a king room in June 2013. We arrived late and they lock front door for safety at night. There is a button to push to get assistance which we didn't notice at first. Once we figured that out, check in was easy and we went to our room which was very roomy. A nice kitchenette equipped with a big refrigerator, stove-top, microwave and plates/silverware as well. Then the living room area had a couch and ottoman, the couch wasn't too comfortable but no big deal. There was a flat screen tv and outlets by the bed. The sink was outside of the bathroom, and no tub in our room, but we don't use a tub anyway.

They have a basketball/tennis court. An indoor pool and spa. Fitness room. A little business center with computers-also this is where you'll find the brochures for things to do in the area. They also have a few outdoor seating areas.

This hotel is pet-friendly so we saw a few dogs walking in the hallway and outside.

The breakfast was included which we always appreciate. There were the cereals, fruit, yogurt, make-your-own waffles, packets of oatmeal. Also 4 hot breakfast choices as well: scrambled eggs, french toast, sausage, bacon, hash browns, etc.

And here are a few things we didn't like: The window coverings were sheer. I prefer to be able to pull the dark curtain over the window at night. Also, we were located on the first floor but the ice machine was on the second floor. Just a little inconvenient since there are usually ice machines on every floor.

Overall, we were very pleased with our stay and would stay here again

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your very detailed feedback about you most recent stay. We do keep our front door locked at night as our guest and staff safety is our top priority. We are glad you were able to enjoy your suite accommodations and our breakfast. We also serve a welcome home reception served Monday through Friday, so the next time if you’re visiting during the week you can enjoy that as well. We have ice machines located on our second and third floor and one located in our kitchen on the first floor, and any of our staff will be able to assist you next time you are here. The entire staff at the Homewood Suites would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We experienced some deficiencies upon arrival with room type and someone using our room while out. GM came in on day off and satisfied our needs to 100% satisfaction. GM offered free amenities and contacted us later the same day to ensure our complete satisfaction. I would recommend Homewood Suites in Bethlehem, PA to everyone traveling for business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your most recent stay. Please allow me to apologize for the inconveniences which occurred during your stay and we are glad everything worked out for you. We are glad you were able to enjoy and we look forward to you next visit.