Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport
$170
$139
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$184
$161
$78
$67
$94
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$85
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$94
$78
$59
$179
  • Restaurant
$149
$134
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskbedroom suitefull kitchengreat hotelpool and hot tubbasketball courtstove topliving areasmall kitchencomplimentary breakfastclean roomshome away from homeyogurtclose to the airportsofa bedwaffle makerthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2011

The front desk guys were super friendly and helpful. We got lost on the way there and they patiently helped us find our way. They also had great dining selections and were so great with answering our many questions. The property is starting to look aged and worn. The furnishings were just average to begin with and now are starting to show their age. We were greeted walking into the room with the pungent smell of way too much freshener. It must have been something really bad to have to use that much. It would have been better to let the room air out before letting someone stay in it. My asthmatic son would have lasted 3 mins in the room, but he wasn't with us. We thought about changing rooms, but our room was a long hike from the front desk and we were tired so we just cranked the fan and lived with it.

The terrible thing about this hotel was the food. They had their manager's reception that I don't ever use as dinner because a favorite part of traveling is to dine out in new areas. I do go and get a drink and maybe a little salad or something light to tide me over. There was nothing here that I was able to eat. The salad was bitter green leaves with carrots or cucumbers. The chicken looked terrible, green beans tasteless and hard, and the breadsticks were like rocks. I felt so bad for the people that were using this as their dinner.

Then the breakfast was equally as bad. I don't care about the dinner, but I do expect to have a light breakfast at these places. The hash browns were like rocks, the yogurt even though the date was still good tasted sour - it must not had been refrigerated at some point, and the bagels tasted like they had been stale then microwaved, how do you screw up a bagel or yogurt? There was nothing here I could eat without gagging so I walked to the Starbucks in front of the hotel. I really was not happy. There is no one who could honestly say they liked that breakfast.

This place is inexpensive, but expect to get what you pay for and remember the room price while you are in line at Starbucks.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank joan3boys
allhwdos, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Thank you for honest comments regarding your recent stay with our hotel. I wanted to respond personally and apologize for your experience with us. We know cleanliness and fresh smell of guest suites is most important to our guest, and we did not meet that expectation. We will be addressing the opportunity with our housekeeping team. Also, we will address with our food and beverage team regarding the quality of the food items and selection.

Please contact me directly if you should be in the area again. I feel confident that we can prove to you that we hold high standards of cleanliness and service.

Christopher Hickey

Reviewed December 20, 2011

You just can't beat the value of a full breakfast and a full dinner. That's what you'll get weekdays at Homewood suites near the ABE airport. Friendly staff knows you by name, rooms are up-to-date for the most part, and very clean. I am an efficiency and cost-cutting expert so I really appreciate that my total cost of a business stay is greatly reduced when I stay here. Try to get a room facing South or West, East facing rooms do line up next to an area that starts trucks at 5:30am which can make it noisey if your trying to sleep in to 6:30 or so (weekdays only). 3 minutes to the ABE airport with a free shuttle.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim P
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about the hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Christopher Hickey

Reviewed December 12, 2011

We spent a two day weekend touring the Christmas Market and downtown Bethlehem during the holiday festivities. Just two miles out of town near the airport is a very comfortable Hilton Homewood Suites hotel that is well worth a stopover for the night. Nice touches like the front desk invitation to partake in the morning complementary hot breakfast upon our early arrival made this a notable stop in our minds. All rooms are suites with full kitchens and very comfortable beds. A bag of microwave popcorn was a nice room surprise. Pool, spa and rooms all spotless and staff very accomodating. When in the area again, we will certainly return.

Room Tip: Some rooms are a hike from the lobby, but you can drive around to doors that are convenient to all rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Frequenttravellers38
Reviewed October 26, 2011

We were in town to do a little shopping and visit the nearby Sands Casino. Check in was relatively quick and the young lady at the front desk was quite pleasant. We were given a one bedroom suite on the third floor. The room looked recently refurbished and was what I have come to expect from a Homewood Suites. There was a separate bedroom with a king size bed, flat screen TV, and bathroom. The main room had a small kitchen, table, chairs and pull out sofa along with another flat screen TV. (Which is a nice touch) Since there were three of us I was going to sleep on the sofa bed while the other two family members I was with were going to share the bed. The mattress on sofa bed was so thin and uncomfortable, that I would have been better off sleeping on the springs. Fortunately, in anticipation that the sofa bed would be awful, I brought along an Aero Bed and slept on that instead. (Highly recommended in case one is planning to use the sofa bed) That was the only real negative thing I could say about the hotel. Breakfast was included and had just about anything one could want including hot food. The breakfast area was kept quite clean by the staff there. Actually, the entire hotel looked pretty immaculate. There is an indoor pool, which we did not use, but looked okay. Check Out was quick and efficient. Next time I'm in the area I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Overall the hotel was clean, comfortable, and well maintained. My family was able to stay overnight for only $40 using some of our Hilton miles which was very nice. We had a large, 2 room suite with a king bed. Front desk service was attentive and friendly.

The only disappointing aspect of our stay was our breakfast when we got up the next morning. Very cold and unappealing. Unfortunately for us, we needed a good breakfast to start the day out right before getting on the road to Knoebels Grove.

I would still recommend the hotel to anyone, especially when you can get a good rate. Just make other plans for breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family