“Top Restaurant in Bethlehem”
Review of Edge Restaurant

Edge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 366 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Fabulous experience. We felt like we were in Berlin with the cosmopolitan atmosphere, diverse patrons, and graceful, attentive staff. Our dinner was wonderful in all aspects. We were guests of Edge a few days after the super-storm-Sandy which had most of Bethlehem in darkness, but this restaurant was buttoned-up and ready to warm the soul with a perfect evening. We have already made reservations to return and bring friends with us. btw, the outside decor is odd--I agree. Perhaps they will think of a solution. Meanwhile, enjoy the happy hour and relax.

1  Thank LisaJ7676

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We visited the Edge restaurant on Saturday night (Nov 3, 2012) with friends. Our second experience was the same as the first, so consistency is the overall message. The food was fantastic, but the service was lacking. the good news is that is exactly what the expectations were based upon our initial experience.
Since we were there to enjoy our company and a good meal, I can't really complain. It was a good experience, but until the service improves, I cannot give the Edge Restaurant an Excellent rating.
If you visit this restaurant, I suggest going with the same expectations we have. If you do, you'll feel positive. If you don't, you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Ate here on Saturday night. Waitstaff seemed friendly but it took well over half an hour to take our orders.
Food came back so salty that I couldn't eat it. Never before have I been served something I couldn't eat! The brocollini that came with it was fine but who wants to pay $26 for a plate of brocollini?
Such a shame - it seems like a nice place. The menu looked great but it was just so horrible! Never again.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife took me to this place as a birthday dinner. Our table was ready when we arrived and the service and atmosphere were very good. The salads and desserts were very good, but apps an entrees were WAY over salted. Chunks of salt coated everything, the head chef must smoke 3 packs a day. I didn't finish my salmon and felt sick walking to my car. It was like sticking your tongue in your salt shaker.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Walking down W. Broad, you would likely walk right past this gem. My advice...don't walk by.

While it might look unassuming, the food was anything but. A potato leek soup with andouille sausage was perfectly seasoned and hit the spot on a cold night. Shared the truffle burger and the smoked gouda ravioli. Despite my bias to not order a burger at a nice restaurant, it was perfectly cooked and the truffle brought out the ground sirloin the chef uses.

The ravioli was great - especially the fresh squash tagliatelle sitting in a pool of sage brown butter.

Nice wine selection and attentive servers.