“Edge Restaurant Bethlehem PA”
Review of Edge Restaurant

Edge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 366 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We have been here several times. The menu is varied, the food is always excellent and the service is always excellent. The decor is fine and the dining experience is always first class. It keeps us coming back.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

You don't have to travel to Philly or New York to experience good food, a metropolitan atmosphere, or a feel good dining experience. Edge has it all. It's a place where you
bring visitors and friends when you want them to see the the Valley as it is, Quaint,
yet "Up & Coming" safe Community with enjoyable places to visit.
The food at Edge is terrific...I love the steak, my wife loves the salmon (all seafood dishes, really) (and shes picky-friends call her Mrs. Zagat). For those of you who prefer a more romantic setting, ask for the area near the curtains, away from the windows.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been here twice together, both times for my birthday, both times we were very pleased. Our first time we had the amazing experience of being able to taste the Hawaiin Butterfish special that evening and it was so delicious... Nothing has ever melted in my mouth the way that did! I hope we get lucky enough to be able to have that again! The 2nd time we went we only had cocktails but they were delicious as well! The key lime pie martini was just what I was craving & the atmosphere there is very elegant... We will be back!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Edge is a really great restaurant, but I'm not sure why people think of it only as a special occasion place. Maybe because they have nice, heavy, starched cotton tablecloths and napkins, instead of slimy, nasty poly blend ones that absorb nothing? My husband and I go there regularly to sit at the bar and order from their bar menu, which is utterly delicious. Their truffled bar burger, their laquered pork belly and their tuna tartare just could not be improved upon. The exquisitely delicate salted caramel tart with rosemary whipped cream (I know - it sounds like it wouldn't work, but oh, the juxaposition of those flavors, let me tell you - it's crazy good!) is a world class dessert. About 10 years ago when it first opened, I had a meal there that was too salty, but that was only once. And they have totally hit their stride in the years since. And the wine list is excellent - one of the only places where you can get a very good viognier by the glass! And both of the two women bartenders can mix a great drink! The staff in general is very, very nice and accomodating. We bring our children there quite often and they like ordering things like the sauteed tenderloin tips and steamed edamame from the bar menu as a main course, but Edge always has chicken tenders and fries on hand for kids - you just have to ask because it's not on either menu. Anyway, it's a great place - for special occasions too, for sure, but great for a pretty well-priced dinner out with the kids if you order from the bar menu.

3  Thank bogle821
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Here on business. With a group of 25. We had a limited 3 course dinner. I had the salmon it was fantastic. Beyond good. Service was exactly what you would expect from a class act establishment. The house Merlo was exceptional. The deserts were creative and on the small side. As often with class resturants, the vegetables were on the raw side. I'd absolutely come back often if I resided here.