“Very good”

Krista's Restaurant
Ranked #239 of 360 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: International
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Quality food and very well prepared. A great surprise for a small hotel restaurant. My meal was excellent!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Food was OK, service was OK. The restaurant in the Best Western Hotel. The Hotel smells musty and looks like it could use a good renovation along with the restaurant. Close to the Hampton Inn for a short walk. The new name is the Red Zone.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Krista's restaurant is now called the foundry and has sort of a Bethlehem Steel motif. The remodeling is a few years old and was done on a very low budget, bordering on tacky, but that's not what was disappointing; it was the whole experience. My family and I recently went there for dinner. The prices are inline with fine dining, but the food and the service are lacking. The meals were unispired and the service was unremarkable and slow. My son and I both had $12 burgers. Neither was cooked as ordered, and both were totally forgetable. My wife said she enjoyed her salad though. If you're staying at the hotel and don't feel like driving ok, but there are much better places nearby. The whole experience made us wish we had gone somewhere else. We won't be going back.

Oh... if you go on a Saturday evening, get out before 9pm or you'll be listening to the disco music at the hotel nightclub. The crowd there gets seedier every year.