“Late night weekday visit”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #220 of 360 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We spent a very long day at the hospital with a relative and had some difficulty finding someplace to get an adult beverage late in the evening. We were sooo happy to find the Applebee's, got our dirty martinis and an appetizer sampler to take back to the motel. YUMMY. Great way to end a stressful day.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have giving this place 3 chances at 3 locations and every time we went it was horrible just terrible. I must say i don't even know how this place stays in business with such low quality junk food. Each time we went we only went because either nothing else was open or we just said we will give it one more chance. The is by far the worse chain restaurant. Everything here is like over processed junk or bar food. Maybe college kids with no food experience would like it or people who like over processed garbage food would think it was good. I really don't know why this place even exist that must be why they were giving away free apps and dinner for two for $20 because it really is that bad!

2  Thank TheTruth77777
Reviewed November 10, 2013

You can never go wrong with Applebee's! 1/2 price Appetizers from 10 p.m. My personal favorite are the Wings! Check it out!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Applebee's is very close to the Marriott where we stayed. After a long day of travel we just wanted a good meal...turned out is was more than good...really hit the spot! If your staying at any of the hotels around the ABE airport, you won't be disappointed at this Applebee's.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was a party of one. When seated, the hostess handed me a menu. I sat reading the menu about 5-8 minutes before a person came by and noticed me. I assume she was a manager. She asked me had I been helped and I said no. In a couple of minutes, a server came and apologized. She said there was a mixup as to who was servicing that area. She asked for my drink order. I told her water and she asked if I was ready to order and I said yes and ordered a honey barbecued chicken sandwich and fries. She returned with my glass of water. WHen she brought the plate, she said let me get you some extra napkins. I had no silverware. She brought the napkins. I thought maybe I could eat the sandwich without a fork and knife, but realized it was too messy. I waited a couple minutes for my server to return, not to be seen. I turned around and asked another server who was cleaning up a table if she could bring some silverware to me. She said certainly and did. My server came by and ask if everything was okay. I said yes. She did not return, until she brought the bill. She never asked if I needed more water. The sandwich and fries were okay. Nothing special. Applebee's prices are high for the quality of food received. THis particular restaurant management team needs to address serving issues.