“Dinner with Friends in the area”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #110 of 367 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was quiet while we were there. We were able to stay there for 2 hours without being ushered out. The teen rush came in at 9 PM for the special.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food was excellent and exactly as ordered. I ordered one of the new items Margherita chicken and shrimp and it is delicious.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at Courtyard, so it was very easy to walk to this Applebee's. The service was not bad, the food was pretty standard Applebee's food. Didn't know they charge 1/2 price for appetizers after 9pm, just missed it by a little bit. Other than that, nothing to complain.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Went with a group and my wife and I both had the pick two - steak and Caesar salad for $11.99. We knew the steak was 4 oz., but the salad was very small. We will not order that again and may not go back again. There are too many good places to eat that give you a better value for your money. Our waitress was great.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Is Ok. I go to Applebee's with my daughter. She enjoys the steak with the garlic mashed potatoes. I have a hard time finding something I would like to eat that is healthy. I noticed they are trying to make things lighter with weight watcher light portions but it seems like everything has white rice or another starchy item. It is hard to get a plain veggie. I am hoping they will once again change the menu to include healthier choices.