“Great Beer”

Bethlehem Brew Works
Ranked #5 of 347 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Established on April 15, 1998 by the Fegley Family, the Bethlehem Brew Works successfully captured the essence of Bethlehem’s steel industry in a 250 seat brewpub. Accompanying the handcrafted beers brewed right in the restaurant is a full bar specializing in single malt scotches, small batch bourbons, and specialty martinis.
Media, Pennsylvania
“Great Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Beer aficionados will be happy here. On my most recent visit I didn't eat but quaffed the liquid bread brewed on site. I tried the Steelgaarden Wit, Big Nose IBA and Insidious Imperial Stout. The Steelgaarden really hit the spot after a very muggy day of work. The Big Nose is an India Brown Ale, a nice twist on an IPA with roasty notes co-mingling with floral hops flavor. The Insidious was my favorite. Really rich.

• Visited May 2013

Waukesha
“For the masses”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been to Brew Works a number of times since I moved here about 6 months ago. I like that it has something for everyone. It has a cool atmosphere, a flexible menu, and a decent bloody mary - which is important!

I have been there with work colleagues, friends, fiancee, etc...and have always found the atmosphere comfortable and inviting. I typically have not had any issues being seated in a timely manner.

The one thing that I was not impressed with was the brunch menu. Compared to their regular menu, there were very few options. Other than that, though, I like it!

I have enjoyed all of the food I've eaten. I recommend the beer cheese soup and the nachos!

• Visited May 2013
“Nice place for the occasional visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We usually take a trip around the holidays onto Bethlehem, and usually stop here. There always seems to be a wait. The food is better than most bar food and I would say separates them from the corner bar . The prices are a little high. Like the area and décor for the Brew Works. Decent selection of drinks.. We'll visit again near the holidays.

Visited December 2012
Telford, Pennsylvania
“A treasure in Bethlehem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

My wife and I had an outstanding experience at the Apollo Grill in Bethlehem Pa. The menu is creative, the food outstanding and the service superb. This restaurant is casual, upscale and
welcoming, from the hostess on duty to the warm and friendly servers. You can make a meal on the appetizers alone, but do not. The entrees are equally delicious and creative. You might need a reservation since people know this great place already, so do call ahead. You will not be disappointed. (There is no outdoor seating; I couldn't correct my error.)

• Visited April 2013
New Jersey
“Micro Brew”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

If you like beer than you have to stop in at the Brew Works! The food is always good and the servers are very professional. I've never had a bad meal here, it is basic pub style food that is filling.

Visited June 2012