“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Diner, Pizza
Flemington, New Jersey
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed December 7, 2007

This pizza is the best that my husband and I have found so far in Bethlehem PA. We moved here from NJ, which is hard because the pizza in PA does not compare but this place is pretty comparable!

1 Thank tamaraschack

PA
“Best Sauce in the Valley”
Reviewed July 15, 2006

I've lived in Pa for 10 years and this is the first time I've had sauce that's as good as I had in NY, it has a special something that I THINK might be pureed red peppers, but I'm not sure. Most Italian places in the Lehigh Valley are owned by non-italians but this place is as authentic as the owner/cook's accent.

Sorella's is unassuming and not as fancy as good Italian places in NY or NJ, in fact, it looks like any other pizzaria. But the food is awsome. Like with any other Italian place the sauce makes it or breaks it and the sauce here definately makes it. The pizza has a super thin crispy crust. The eggplant is fantastic. The calamari is great, never rubbery. I think it can hold its own against any Brooklyn restaurant, and that's a compliment.

2 Thank Luvorlando1