“Excellent as always”
Review of Apollo Grill

Apollo Grill
Ranked #4 of 413 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First I want to say that our server Lexi was absolutely phenomenal! She was very engaging, kind and attentive. I let slip that my wife and I are expecting and she went out of her way to have the kitchen whip us up something special for desert. Service doesn’t get much better!
We saw a plate of nachos when we walked in, it was just the two of us, but they looked so good we had to try! Honestly the best nachos I’ve ever eaten. Stacked literally 8 inches tall. The price was extremely fair. Honestly that would feed 4 people.
My wife had a Cobb Salad and I went with the Ahi tuna for our main entre. Both portions were tremendous and delicious. Very fresh greens, juicy chicken and a bucket of dressing on the side. Every time I come to Apollo I tell myself I’m gonna try something new and I always end up getting the Ahi. It’s perfection. Sesame crusted with a soy glaze and wasabi on the side. It’s the type of meal you dream about, or at least I do lol
I almost forgot to mention the delicious cocktails I enjoyed! Mixed to perfection just like the evening. The service was phenomenal, all of our food and drinks were brought to us promptly during prime time dining hours. Can’t wait to come back for my birthday next month!
Should also make note that for the quality of food we received VS the price is almost absurd. Meaning I would have spent the same amount of money at Applebee’s for a frozen entree. You can tell this was all fresh and that the chef and team truly love what they do, a lot of love in these meals! Quality from start to finish.

1  Thank JG0th
Write a reviewReviews (888)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived for our 7 PM reservation and were seated promptly. But that was the only part of the night that went smoothly. It took forever to get our drinks. Then another long wait for our appetizers. At 8:27, we told the hostess they had three minutes to get our entrees to us or we were leaving. They made it with 50 seconds to spare. The food was good, other than one salad which had obviously been plated much earlier than the other entrees as it was soggy. We were never given a reason for the long delays. The restaurant wasn’t full and there seemed to be adequate help.
So, not a place I can recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Made a reservation for five couples couples reunion for the evening of September 11. The service was impeccable from start to finish. Jen and Janson went above and beyond to make our entire experience unforgettable. Everyone's food was amazing. We all agreed that we would come back on her next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ten friends got together and had a super dinner at the Apollo Grill. We made a reservation for 7 PM but as the restaurant was packed we had to wait 30 minutes.
The staff provided free drinks while we waited and when we sat down three free appetizers, dessert and after dinner drinks. Service and food were excellent and reasonably priced. We will be back.

1  Thank H7462ZHmarkm
Reviewed September 4, 2019

The food is very good and the French Onion soup is the best in the region. The seating was uncomfortable though unless you like crowded cafeteria style seating . Still highly recommend

Date of visit: July 2019